what to look for

what i look for in a young pup is confidence boldness and a brightness about them in a young dog ready too start i like too see them confident inquisitive but not aggressive or gassy in a working dog i like a dog with a brain thats can think on its feet change too the different things that are threw at them and most of all is determine too see the job out and get the result plus i find as they get more work the good one s become nice and calm in kennells and no when its down time and when its work time just my opinion.

What do you mean by [gassy], its a term i,ve not heard before, excuse my lack of knowlage :icon_redface: .

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what i look for in a young pup is confidence boldness and a brightness about them in a young dog ready too start i like too see them confident inquisitive but not aggressive or gassy in a working dog

cant call me a real terrierman infact so ill refphrase it...you tell the real terrierboys what you want

Nose like a bloodhound,stays forever and just hard enough to keep the upper hand underground.

as a terrier man for over 20 years i know what i look for in my terriers ;) would like to hear from real terrier men,there views on what they want from dogs. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE

two faces when you open a hole (ie him an the quarry) :yes: not your two terriers :D

double up dogs :blink: not me, young man go and take your ferrets for a walk :whistling: and leave us terrier men alone :D

your well known for it...( theres lazy bollocks with his terrier train ) :yes:

Guest dee mac

what i look for in a young pup is confidence boldness and a brightness about them in a young dog ready too start i like too see them confident inquisitive but not aggressive or gassy in a working dog i like a dog with a brain thats can think on its feet change too the different things that are threw at them and most of all is determine too see the job out and get the result plus i find as they get more work the good one s become nice and calm in kennells and no when its down time and when its work time just my opinion.

What do you mean by [gassy], its a term i,ve not heard before, excuse my lack of knowlage :icon_redface: .

gassy to me means barking snarling at everything it meets while on the chain as in its full of gas and not much else if you know what i mean

gassy to me means barking snarling at everything it meets while on the chain as in its full of gas and not much else if you know what i mean

Ah, see what you mean now, thanks.

as a terrier man for over 20 years i know what i look for in my terriers ;) would like to hear from real terrier men,there views on what they want from dogs. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE

two faces when you open a hole (ie him an the quarry) :yes: not your two terriers :D

double up dogs :blink: not me, young man go and take your ferrets for a walk :whistling: and leave us terrier men alone :D

spoof spoof!!!!!!!!!! you digging many of your terriers, theres only so much walking a pair of boots will take

bit like yourself dee
Guest GoneToGround1

cant call me a real terrierman infact so ill refphrase it...you tell the real terrierboys what you want :D

when i was a terrierboy i was told to run and get the tools...is that what happened to you GONE FOR TOOLS :laugh:

wont catch me going far for tools since the quad been in action lazy ball sack...

spoof spoof!!!!!!!!!! you digging many of your terriers, theres only so much walking a pair of boots will take

this clown dosnt even have terriers hes an arsehole :yes:

cant call me a real terrierman infact so ill refphrase it...you tell the real terrierboys what you want :D

when i was a terrierboy i was told to run and get the tools...is that what happened to you GONE FOR TOOLS :laugh:

wont catch me going far for tools since the quad been in action lazy ball sack...

lucky you :thumbs: you sound very english toffee nose

this clown dosnt even have terriers hes an arsehole :yes:

:cray:

pecker your me and jamie bitch your allways runninig back for the tools

Guest GoneToGround1

fook me mate thats an insult, id rather you call me black...im actually very welsh, oh and its big nose not toffee nose...

Guest GoneToGround1

pecker your me and jamie bitch your allways runninig back for the tools

only because your too fat and lazy to walk even though fecking dig. and so is that lanky bi*ch tits string of piss...

fook me mate thats an insult, id rather you call me black...im actually very welsh, oh and its big nose not toffee nose...

Bet you and nuggett wished you were french yesterday bud haha :toast:

Bet you and nuggett wished you were french yesterday bud haha :toast:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: