what to look for

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what i look for in a young pup is confidence boldness and a brightness about them in a young dog ready too start i like too see them confident inquisitive but not aggressive or gassy in a working dog

cant call me a real terrierman infact so ill refphrase it...you tell the real terrierboys what you want

Nose like a bloodhound,stays forever and just hard enough to keep the upper hand underground.

Guest dee mac

what i look for in a young pup is confidence boldness and a brightness about them in a young dog ready too start i like too see them confident inquisitive but not aggressive or gassy in a working dog i like a dog with a brain thats can think on its feet change too the different things that are threw at them and most of all is determine too see the job out and get the result plus i find as they get more work the good one s become nice and calm in kennells and no when its down time and when its work time just my opinion.

• Like 3

what i look for in a young pup is confidence boldness and a brightness about them in a young dog ready too start i like too see them confident inquisitive but not aggressive or gassy in a working dog i like a dog with a brain thats can think on its feet change too the different things that are threw at them and most of all is determine too see the job out and get the result plus i find as they get more work the good one s become nice and calm in kennells and no when its down time and when its work time just my opinion.

a carlsberg pup then :laugh:
Guest dee mac

a carlsberg pup then :laugh:

no a proper working bred pup that s bred too do the job they were intended too do thats all

thanks dee mac :thumbs: good post

as a terrier man for over 20 years i know what i look for in my terriers ;) would like to hear from real terrier men,there views on what they want from dogs. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE

two faces when you open a hole (ie him an the quarry) :yes: not your two terriers :D

double up dogs :blink: not me, young man go and take your ferrets for a walk :whistling: and leave us terrier men alone :D

Edited by LAZYBALLS