My Russell Pups looks like im keeping 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first plan was to keep just 1 bitch....but well...you know how it is...looks like their both staying now...lol      

Just thought i'd share a picture with you to show how they have come on...they are nearly 20 week old now. If im honest im finding it hard work as they are in the house with their mum and even thoug

• 2 months later...

Just thought i'd share a picture with you to show how they have come on...they are nearly 20 week old now.

If im honest im finding it hard work as they are in the house with their mum and even though they are very intelligent ( well for terriers) they are pups and therefore a bloody hand full...

i have a mate who is pestering to buy one from me, and i think he may win me over if he catches me on a bad day.

P1040798.jpg

• Like 1

Smart pups, nice and level. Ive got a pair of litter sisters here which look like they are from entirely seperate breedings!

There were 3 bitches in the litter...all of them were very similar..

Just thought i'd share a picture with you to show how they have come on...they are nearly 20 week old now.

If im honest im finding it hard work as they are in the house with their mum and even though they are very intelligent ( well for terriers) they are pups and therefore a bloody hand full...

i have a mate who is pestering to buy one from me, and i think he may win me over if he catches me on a bad day.

P1040798.jpg

Nice :thumbs: I know where your coming from mate got 2 litter sisters 5 1/2 month old its hard work

keep saying one will have to go but there both belters and wouldnt know what one to keep