Myxomatosis

Its been 10 years since ive rabbits in such numbers as i have this summer in cragavion golf course.Up early in the morning dogs out blast the life out of them planting to planting pleantyfull with very clever rabbits lots of chases with the lurchers as [NO TEXT TALK] who owns lurchers knows it very hard to get ur dogs out in the summer months farmers dont wanna see you but i live within walking distance to the golf course... dogs back home kackered but in the back of my mind i knew what they would do Ministry f**k's its happened before releasind dieased rabbits in with the others i heard in the begining of the summer areas around the lough stinking with maxi and it was only a matter of time before they moved them again as in thew fourty years of hunting rabbits from a rabbit is born till it dies it dosent move more than 300 yards from wer it was born. Fleas dont migrate if they left the rabbits alone as in England when the numbers get huge alot of us would get jobs with rabbit control!

it dont work like that mate, fleas and ticks also attach themselves to other mammels fox,badger, squirrels,hedgehogs,mink,rats,mice etc and birds so the desease is spread, also if a buzzard or fox picks up an infected one thats full of fleas and takes it away to another area to eat it then there will be a good chance that the infected fleas will jump onto another hoast in that area so the desease spreads. its also tends to be cyclic aswell.

it dont work like that mate, fleas and ticks also attach themselves to other mammels fox,badger, squirrels,hedgehogs,mink,rats,mice etc and birds so the desease is spread, also if a buzzard or fox picks up an infected one thats full of fleas and takes it away to another area to eat it then there will be a good chance that the infected fleas will jump onto another hoast in that area so the desease spreads. its also tends to be cyclic aswell.

yea that can happen but i know people who wer asked to get maxi rabbits so wat about that its a bit to big of an area to spread on such a short time and today at the part of the cource which wasnt affected we seen a council van... We have killed many maxi rabbits and animal rights always saying about cruelty is making them turn into a tumor and take weeks of suffering to die not cruelty?

Edited by Adam13

Years age mixy was illegally spread by farmers and landowners and it proberly still is by the odd person but as already said mixy fleas are carried and spread by so many other ways that it doesn't need any help from humans spreading it does a good enough job on its own with the help of nature

Years age mixy was illegally spread by farmers and landowners and it proberly still is by the odd person but as already said mixy fleas are carried and spread by so many other ways that it doesn't need any help from humans spreading it does a good enough job on its own with the help of nature

I too have heard of farmers spreading the disease,but many farmers abhor the disease as much as we do.

We have found in the Dales it can wipe a warren out in a very short time and warrens close by have been unaffected at the same time, Only conclusion we could come up with was food was plentiful and the rabbits were not feeding near each other just close to home and keeping the disease from spreading

Y.I.S Leeview

Its been 10 years since ive rabbits in such numbers as i have this summer in cragavion golf course.Up early in the morning dogs out blast the life out of them planting to planting pleantyfull with very clever rabbits lots of chases with the lurchers as [NO TEXT TALK] who owns lurchers knows it very hard to get ur dogs out in the summer months farmers dont wanna see you but i live within walking distance to the golf course... dogs back home kackered but in the back of my mind i knew what they would do Ministry f**k's its happened before releasind dieased rabbits in with the others i heard in the begining of the summer areas around the lough stinking with maxi and it was only a matter of time before they moved them again as in thew fourty years of hunting rabbits from a rabbit is born till it dies it dosent move more than 300 yards from wer it was born. Fleas dont migrate if they left the rabbits alone as in England when the numbers get huge alot of us would get jobs with rabbit control!

i live near to it to we have killed a load of mixi's the last couple of months.