Does anybody use these, i orderd some recharge 3 weeks ago and im still waiting for it to arive, i emailed them last week and they have only just replied saying as soon as its been shiped to them then il get it.

I think 3 weeks is beyond a joke, has anybody else had any problems with g m

Thanks lads, i suppose like you say as long as i get it thats the main thing, i could do with it now tho as im giving them a tin of dunns river at the end of a night/day, they love it but at a quid a pop by the time the recharge gets here i could'v orderd 2 of them. :thumbs:

Took me a month to get my order delivered, 3 phone calls later with 3 different excuses..............1st call they said it had been dispatched, 2nd call they said they couldn't find my order, 3rd call they were waiting for a delivery.............poor way to run any business in my opinion

Took me a month to get my order delivered, 3 phone calls later with 3 different excuses..............1st call they said it had been dispatched, 2nd call they said they couldn't find my order, 3rd call they were waiting for a delivery.............poor way to run any business in my opinion

We canceld our order today, there a waste of time :thumbs:

Had the same problem, ordered recharge myself. When it didn't arrive on time, i kept phoning them and they just kept telling me they were waiting for a shipment. It eventually arrived after about five weeks ! :icon_eek:

Atb

Freelance

Had the same problem, ordered recharge myself. When it didn't arrive on time, i kept phoning them and they just kept telling me they were waiting for a shipment. It eventually arrived after about five weeks ! :icon_eek:

Atb

Freelance

Thats just not good enough mate is it :thumbs: