bullx bitch

mate looks like she might have a bit of fox in her with all that mange and heard she has only got six teeth and they are kept in your back pocket and even if my shotgun was loaded i would not waste a cartridge on her i would just club her with it instead but if you give me £80 i will take her off your hands for ya but thats only if you lived next door to me,not worth wasting the squirt in my motor for that fox x chinchilla but good luck ya old wan#er

REMEMBER "MAN UP,YA WOMAN"

:laugh: :laugh: how you keeping pukka,you missed out on a fecking decent bitch there lad :thumbs:

Edited by watchman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorted   .

The bitch is line bred out of Stan and Billy..so its deffo not a 3/4 bred mate..plus there,s also a fraction of saluki in the mix out of stans side of things....a nice sort by looking at her mate..i w

cheers mate, has turned out good result for the bitch which im more than happy about,thats all that matters

haha pukka, dave is a f****r he has got everyone on that one

she is good and you have made me say it but i dont have the room!!!!!

when are we gonna get out and do a bit then because its in the blood,you know it is!!!!!!!

:thumbs: ....................................il PM you mate sort something out cheers

Even if you were lieing she's worth a punt to someone new to the game

thats like saying that a 35 pound guitar is good for beginers truth is a 35 pund guitar is a guitar a magican couldnt play........ she is deffo no good for beginers as she does need work admitadley.... a beginer needs a dog which is spot on with verry little vieces to give him half a chance ... this bitch needs a pet or experienced home with someone who has a lot of time to spend on her ..... but she is a nice dog in looks .. and sounds like a dog with potential ... dont meen to have a go its just a comment which needed saying