Dog crying

nat

Iv been going out with the pup about 3/5 times a week fr about 3 weeks now he's doing well and keen as mustard ... But that's my problem he's kept in the house wi my other dog. Now when it gets to 9:30 (nights we don't go out) he cries till abou. 3 in the morning!! Pain in the arse but I'm going away for 10 weekes on Sunday so dad will only b taking him out about once a week t keep him fresh so he's going to get worse , and mums getting pissed off now... Anyoine got any ideas on how I get him to shut up

cheers

BOLLOCKS.

A DOG SHOULD NO ITS PLACE.

MOLLYCODDLING GETS U A NO USER.

SENDING THE WRONG MESSAGE TO YOUR DOG IS WRONG.

DOGS NO THE SCRIPT THERE NOT DAFT.

JUST THE OWNERS.

IS IT A WORKER YOU WONT OR A LIE ON THE SOFA GREETIN POLTIS.THAT DOENT NO ITS PLACE.

IT DOESNT DO WHAT YOU WANT YOU TOE ITS ARSE,

NOT BE LONG GETTING THE MESSAGE.

BEFORE EVERYONE STARTS JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGGON SAYING THIS AND THAT.

I DONT KNOCK FECK OUT MY DOGS.

BUT THEY NO RIGHT /N/WRONG OR WHEN IM NOT HAPPY WITH THEM.

SO DONT JUMP IN WITH THE SLATING.

I DONT GIVE 2 FECKS WHAT YOUR DOGS ARE LIKE.

MINE DO WHAT THERE TOLD ALWAYS AND ARE TREATED 5 STAR AND LOVE HUNTING NOT COWED SCATTY FECKS :thumbs:

• Like 2

I take it the dog is getting regular exercise during the day? If not, why not? Come the evening, take it for a brisk walk, 20 minutes round the block. Make sure it has time and opportunity to pee and crap. Dogs are easily programmed to expect going out at certain times of day. If you give him that walk in the evening, then psychologically he is calmer as he has been out, even if he hasn't actually been out and worked.

When my pup was crying all night I got really annoyed so if I wasn't going out that night I would let him play for a while in the house getting him to retreive and jump around like a idiot before I bedded him down lol it worked he would sleep like a log after that lol

Best of luck pal

as skycat says dogs get programed easily mine are in a routine and if anythings differnt they ley you know it, not loudly like as they know that would get a response from me they didnt want. mine go out for an afternoon mooch everyday for an hour or two if i havent got time to do this i put them in the van drive them around the block, park up and walk then up and down the lane then back in the van and home. sounds daft but it fools them into thinking theyve been out for their usual run :laugh: as for night time, mine seem to have a sixth sense and know whot im planning, they will lay down in the run and stare up at the house waiting for me to come out the back door :laugh: if im not planning on going out they will be in their kennel. very strange :hmm:

Thanks for the replies will try throwing ball around fr him in field in front of my house ... Then if he's still at it il try water. Skycat my dogs get plenty of exercise like I sed there working 3/5 days a week and do there own thing round the farm twice a day then follow me for about 1hr30 mins days they arent worked. I feed them at about 7ish once were back from the farm, at first he only used to do it if he didn't get fed at this time, bit now it's every night! Cheers hope it works!

Iv been going out with the pup about 3/5 times a week fr about 3 weeks now he's doing well and keen as mustard ... But that's my problem he's kept in the house wi my other dog. Now when it gets to 9:30 (nights we don't go out) he cries till abou. 3 in the morning!! Pain in the arse but I'm going away for 10 weekes on Sunday so dad will only b taking him out about once a week t keep him fresh so he's going to get worse , and mums getting pissed off now... Anyoine got any ideas on how I get him to shut up

cheers

A covered crate for him to sleep in, bones and toys to chew/play, radio, water treatment. Exercise and then feed a meal before sleep.