my experience so far,ase jet z pricey but worth it . i bought a reflex t8 and it rusted in three months and was crap. so i bought a third eye tactical not a well known mod but alloy so lighter and well made . please check them out totally strips down to clean for the price very good.

Edited by zx10mike

they do look and perform very well. my mate dave has one on his 6 br rifle.

if i was after a over barrel mod i would have one.

im happy with the ase mods though i have three. .. two ase cqb mods from new.

and a ase compact which i got secondhand for £200 . they can be picked up at a good price secondhand.

i would like to sell one of the ase cqb mods in the future and get the little brother the cqbs for my 17 fireball

I have Wildcat predator 8, no rust, no rot, comes aprt for cleaning and no problems so far, hundreds of rounds through it, oh and quiet too.

Jamie G id be interested in trying an Ase compact, need it in .223 with 5/8" thread, is that what you 'may be selling'/

cheers.

I have Wildcat predator 8, no rust, no rot, comes aprt for cleaning and no problems so far, hundreds of rounds through it, oh and quiet too.

Jamie G id be interested in trying an Ase compact, need it in .223 with 5/8" thread, is that what you 'may be selling'/

cheers.

no mate the compact has a bigger exit hole the one you want for the 223 is the ase cqb. mine is a m14x1 thread. though you can get the nut in the back changed to suite what ever thread you have.

i have had the nut in the back of the ase mod changed a couple of times. to suite different rifles. my local gunsmith does it for £25 that is to supply the new nut and to change it.

to change it you need the right socket. and a vice.

i then sell off the spare nut which you can get £10 for.

Edited by jamie g