my pup from x38

4 months old(ish)about 20 tts collie/whip/grey x bull/grey cracking little bitch if i say so myself,got to love the feet :thumbs:

001hjo.jpg

is chance the father to this dog mate.....ATB.B

you know it busher :thumbs:

he was a pye breed dog if am not mistaken'' he was bred in ''colne'' if am right.... a 5/8 3/8 type black dog about 26 or 27 inch.... ATB..B

:thumbs:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pup, hope it goes well.

Thing is at 4 months it's 20" tall, if it gets any bigger you can ride it to your permission and back. :laugh: :laugh: :boogy:

feck me here we go again :laugh: il have you know im fit enough to walk the night away out with the lamp and dog,unlike you shall we say :whistling:

Thing is at 4 months it's 20" tall, if it gets any bigger you can ride it to your permission and back. :laugh: :laugh: :boogy:

the father to this pup' throws big rangey off spring' by all acounts.. but from the feed back i get of lads that no this dogs off spring.. thay dont lack any thing in any department good game animals' on all quarry.. n i belive the sire his self was a very good grafter.. :thumbs: .. ATB..B

feck me here we go again :laugh: il have you know im fit enough to walk the night away out with the lamp and dog,unlike you shall we say :whistling:

I cover more distance with my longer legs.... :tongue2:

Alright, Alright, you aren't short at all, just pulling your leg :thumbs:

the father to this pup' throws big rangey off spring' by all acounts.. but from the feed back i get of lads that no this dogs off spring.. thay dont lack any thing in any department good game animals' on all quarry.. n i belive the sire his self was a very good grafter.. :thumbs: .. ATB..B

cheers thats certainly the impression i got :thumbs:

i no the lines that the sire to ur pups out ov' the lads have ran that line ov dog for years' ''pye'' in fact i remember looking at the litter the sire came out ov' good few years ago.. belive me'' this line ov dog has been tested for a long time... let the dog do the talking for u when it matures... ATB..B

i no the lines that the sire to ur pups out ov' the lads have ran that line ov dog for years' ''pye'' in fact i remember looking at the litter the sire came out ov' good few years ago.. belive me'' this line ov dog has been tested for a long time... let the dog do the talking for u when it matures... ATB..B

i only know what iv picked up reading on here but yes as you say............ let the dog do the talking for u when it matures...cheers :thumbs:

so what you saying hes fat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::toast:

so what you saying hes fat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::toast:

I can lose weight... :whistling:

used the sire myself over my bitch a 23 tts bull whippet grey and ive see the sire work plenty of times and game isent the word my pup out of this dog is 5 months old on wednesday and standing 21tts

post-51717-0-39097700-1317049858.jpg

post-51717-0-27356500-1317049876.jpg

used the sire myself over my bitch a 23 tts bull whippet grey and ive see the sire work plenty of times and game isent the word my pup out of this dog is 5 months old on wednesday and standing 21tts

nice pup,think i see a litter sister to that the other day,lad lives just up the road from me :thumbs:

now would i say a thing like that :whistling: .......... :laugh: