apologies to all

i have to apologise to all on here about the recent 'hybrid' post. that was not me it was my friend. my name is not kyle like has been said. i am andy. i have been on here before and left because there was too much rubbish being said. i just want to forget about the whole experience and soak up any advice you all have for me. i helped run a ferret show a while back which was a huge success and already know a few members. i have a ferret show coming up also if anybody would like to attend. thanks and happy hunting :D

al no be so harsh site name THE HUNTING LIFE section FERRETS AND FERRETTING not eus,weasles,stoats ,minks,crosses ,if thats what turns you on go for it just dont post it here . its no ad trader or gumtree either so if u post up for sale put it in the correct section even then dont come greeting if u get ripped for being a pedler that apart look forward to your hunting diary and pics

He was going on about hybrids on the www.scottishferret.co.uk I cant put up the link what I did was went on google put in a search for stoat/weasel hybrids then I came across that site

That's the link I had up but it didn't post correctly, fixed now :thumbs:

He's a joke mate

He's got to be in the top ten for the nutters list. Talking so much shite about himself so we won't think it's him. :laugh: I think his personalities don't like each other.