admin an mods.....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

please please try an sort the for sale sect out, there are folk in there selling litter after litter of pups, most of which are bred from pups themselves.....   we all know the anti's are watching t

I agree, either get it sorted or get rid of it.   Donating 5 quid means f**k all, when folk are peddling a half dozen pups for 100-200 each.   A for sale section can be a good thing, but i think i

Wouldn't it be better having a certain post count before you can sell a pup then. Then only members that have used the site and contributed somewhat could sell the odd pup. I mean whats a fiver too so

Posted Images

A couple of years ago or so I bought my dog from here, I was a complete novice but was able to have a look at a few of the sellers posts and suchlike so for me it was a good thing that the site sells dogs. I don't know if it's a coincidence but since F.T.B. has had a bee in his bonnet there seems to be fewer dogs for sale than there were, so maybe it will calm down a bit if he stays on the case?

The peddlars are actually getting more exposure and attention due to the puppy police and compulsive posters keeping their adverts up at the top with their own posting. Here's an idea, ignore them, at the end of the day it's actually bugger all to do with anyone other than someone enquiring about a pup, seems there's people on here who think no one other than themselves can spot a peddlar or a wido. So, refrain from posting and let their adverts slide into obscurity, if you can.

• Like 1

A few humble pies may be choffed soon lads, all i'll say is anybody can be anybody on the web.............

Interesting...

Fcuktheban is not really David Hancock is he? trying to take out the competition

The thing with the internet is anybody can pretend to be anybody................................

Fcucktheban - aye, questionable. . . .

The for sale section - i think it has to be useful for some folk, i mean if you don't know anyone in the dog world, you have more chance of ending up with a decent pup off hear if you bide your time and do your research, than off e-pupz or the free ads.

Facebook - being linked to this site was a really really bad idea in so so so many ways. WHY??????

Dotty - would be a brilliant mod - harsh but fair.

A few humble pies may be choffed soon lads, all i'll say is anybody can be anybody on the web.............

Interesting...

Fcuktheban is not really David Hancock is he? trying to take out the competition

The thing with the internet is anybody can pretend to be anybody................................

tell me about it, my online persona is about 6ft five, intelligent, professional model. In real life I have never even kissed a girl..lol

for the record, it wasnt a serious suggestion.. haha

Fcucktheban - aye, questionable. . . .

The for sale section - i think it has to be useful for some folk, i mean if you don't know anyone in the dog world, you have more chance of ending up with a decent pup off hear if you bide your time and do your research, than off e-pupz or the free ads.

Facebook - being linked to this site was a really really bad idea in so so so many ways. WHY??????

Dotty - would be a brilliant mod - harsh but fair.

post-47935-0-21442800-1316633190.jpg

please please try an sort the for sale sect out, there are folk in there selling litter after litter of pups, most of which are bred from pups themselves.....

we all know the anti's are watching this site, an how can we expect them to beleive we gee our quarry respect when its blatantly pbvious some a the folk on here dont even respect there own dogs ffs.....

mark2007 is a peddler pure an simple, i pointed it out a couple a years ago an geed the guy a bit of abuse, tho i was warned for being abusive.... what about the abuse he is causing his bitch of 17 month old that he has bred then advertised on epups....

oznble has also admitted to breeding pups out of a bitch that aint even fully grown, how do yous think that looks to the outside world....

fucktheban whoever he/she may be seems to doing the jobs of the mods recently, keeping his eye on the forsale section...

i wholeheartedly agree that a site of this size takes some work to keep it looking squeaky clean to outsiders, especially whilst fannys keep posting shite an advertising litters bred out of pups.....

but if the mods an admin are strugglin to moderate the forsale section, then why not either, get more mods, or close that section...

come on admin an mods, do what most the DECENT users of this site want an ban the trade of live animals on this site...

good way for the odd seller to offer a well bred pup or two to newcomers in the sport,

Sorry shirl thats out the window ..i know of a collie/grey free to a good home just under 2 and seen very little ready to bring on and here is the last place i would put it and any decent man worth his salt wouldn't either ..whether or not a dog goes to a member is a different thing

• Like 1

it is easy to get a pup or dog off this site without going threw the ads, i have had 2 dogs off this site an a pup due soon

an fair play the last couple of pups from the litters may have been put on this site, most were gone before the pups were due an any ad needed writing...

i will have another pup soon off the site an its litter will never be advertised....