admin an mods.....

please please try an sort the for sale sect out, there are folk in there selling litter after litter of pups, most of which are bred from pups themselves.....

we all know the anti's are watching this site, an how can we expect them to beleive we gee our quarry respect when its blatantly pbvious some a the folk on here dont even respect there own dogs ffs.....

mark2007 is a peddler pure an simple, i pointed it out a couple a years ago an geed the guy a bit of abuse, tho i was warned for being abusive.... what about the abuse he is causing his bitch of 17 month old that he has bred then advertised on epups....

oznble has also admitted to breeding pups out of a bitch that aint even fully grown, how do yous think that looks to the outside world....

fucktheban whoever he/she may be seems to doing the jobs of the mods recently, keeping his eye on the forsale section...

i wholeheartedly agree that a site of this size takes some work to keep it looking squeaky clean to outsiders, especially whilst fannys keep posting shite an advertising litters bred out of pups.....

but if the mods an admin are strugglin to moderate the forsale section, then why not either, get more mods, or close that section...

come on admin an mods, do what most the DECENT users of this site want an ban the trade of live animals on this site...

• Like 4

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

please please try an sort the for sale sect out, there are folk in there selling litter after litter of pups, most of which are bred from pups themselves.....   we all know the anti's are watching t

I agree, either get it sorted or get rid of it.   Donating 5 quid means f**k all, when folk are peddling a half dozen pups for 100-200 each.   A for sale section can be a good thing, but i think i

Wouldn't it be better having a certain post count before you can sell a pup then. Then only members that have used the site and contributed somewhat could sell the odd pup. I mean whats a fiver too so

Posted Images

I agree, either get it sorted or get rid of it.

Donating 5 quid means f**k all, when folk are peddling a half dozen pups for 100-200 each.

A for sale section can be a good thing, but i think it needs it's own mod.

• Like 2

please please try an sort the for sale sect out, there are folk in there selling litter after litter of pups, most of which are bred from pups themselves.....

we all know the anti's are watching this site, an how can we expect them to beleive we gee our quarry respect when its blatantly pbvious some a the folk on here dont even respect there own dogs ffs.....

mark2007 is a peddler pure an simple, i pointed it out a couple a years ago an geed the guy a bit of abuse, tho i was warned for being abusive.... what about the abuse he is causing his bitch of 17 month old that he has bred then advertised on epups....

oznble has also admitted to breeding pups out of a bitch that aint even fully grown, how do yous think that looks to the outside world....

fucktheban whoever he/she may be seems to doing the jobs of the mods recently, keeping his eye on the forsale section...

i wholeheartedly agree that a site of this size takes some work to keep it looking squeaky clean to outsiders, especially whilst fannys keep posting shite an advertising litters bred out of pups.....

but if the mods an admin are strugglin to moderate the forsale section, then why not either, get more mods, or close that section...

come on admin an mods, do what most the DECENT users of this site want an ban the trade of live animals on this site...

I can only speak for myself, i have mixed feelings about selling livestock, part of me thinks its a good way for the odd seller to offer a well bred pup or two to newcomers in the sport, the other part of me is amazed at some of the people using the classifieds to get rid of their unwanted/uncared about stock. Personally i think that how is looks to the outside world IS important BUT its a drop in the ocean compared to the damaging posts and photos posted in other sections. Lastly you would be amazed if you knew the ammount of moderating the site takes, removing and editing posts/threads/photos/members and deleting the numerous damaging members that you wont even be aware of. Fcuktheban does seem to be spending a lot of time focusing on the classifieds, so do we, my own suspicious mind wonders why.........

Wouldn't it be better having a certain post count before you can sell a pup then. Then only members that have used the site and contributed somewhat could sell the odd pup. I mean whats a fiver too someone selling pups for hundreds of pounds?

• Like 1

I can only speak for myself, i have mixed feelings about selling livestock, part of me thinks its a good way for the odd seller to offer a well bred pup or two to newcomers in the sport, the other part of me is amazed at some of the people using the classifieds to get rid of their unwanted/uncared about stock. Personally i think that how is looks to the outside world IS important BUT its a drop in the ocean compared to the damaging posts and photos posted in other sections. Lastly you would be amazed if you knew the ammount of moderating the site takes, removing and editing posts/threads/photos/members and deleting the numerous damaging members that you wont even be aware of. Fcuktheban does seem to be spending a lot of time focusing on the classifieds, so do we, my own suspicious mind wonders why.........

i agree it must take some work to make a site like this work, i also think it woulda been nice to have the classifides for future uses...

but the way i see it is, i have been here a few years noo an the for sale section has got worse an worse slowly but surely...

what will it be like in another 5/10 years, i dont wanna think about it, wheras id a loved to have sat my lad an lass down at the comp in a few years time an let them pick a pup from the litters thats advertised, way its going noo, id rather buy a pup oot the free ads lol

i also agree that the posting of stupid foto's an just the asking of some silly questions is bringing the site down aswell, thats why i feel that of the for sale section was gone, maybe the mods would be able to cope better....

:thumbs: