Nite Site

its worth it i was working on the ranges at the midland and had a good chat with the guy who makes them and for that money they beat the £900+ units hands down i would have bought one but they have sold out :(

Edited by garfield

I quite like the idea of them, sometimes shooting out of the motor can be awkward getting comfortable on the scope,so looking at the crosshairs on a screen,i like that.But and it is a big but,,they don,t reach the distances they claim,200 yards on the dearer model,no chance,nowhere near it.

I have thought of making one of these for years.So I have ordered a spy camera and a 3.5 inch monitor to experiment with .25 quid .I have ir lights. I was thinking of using a car revesing kit but it has a wide angle lens in the camera and thought that may be a problem . Has any one tryed this ????.Also thought of using a baby monitor.

• Like 1

well i looked at the 50 model and for recognition it was good to 150 yrd ;) but have not seen the 200 model yet

Well we took it out at night and struggled on a human figure at 200 yards with the top model,i still like the idea though but until they get a better illuminator fitted i think they will struggle a bit..