Jm s new dog

can i ask u lads a question..... why do u bicker so much .. is it cos u firey irish men..... hares over here in england are shit at mo especially on the fens .. fen hares this early on are prob teh poorest hares you could run.. you will get odd good uns....

coz irish men are the most jealous begruding cnuts in the world

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have just read through all 9 pages, speedie, you are the biggest f*****g joker of them all. Stick to running rabbits on cony island.

TWO YEARS OF SHIT ABOUT A MANS DOGS AND THEM BUY ONE OF THEM NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SHIT TALK.OH AND I NEVER RAN ANY DOG DOWN JUST ASKED FOR PROOF OF HOW GOOD THEY WERE.WHO.s TRYING TO TAKE ON WHO

ME NO SPEEK WITH FORK TOUNGE LAZY

Posted Images

can i ask u lads a question..... why do u bicker so much .. is it cos u firey irish men..... hares over here in england are shit at mo especially on the fens .. fen hares this early on are prob teh poorest hares you could run.. you will get odd good uns....

you must have a touch of the irish blood in ya when your using ones name ya muppet

• Like 1

you must have a touch of the irish blood in ya when your using ones name ya muppet

sticks and stones

Cant see jm holding on too this bitch but good looking bitch any how but the world is a strange place he has pups there out off very good stuff.Wish his computer was up and going so he could come on.

Speedie you need too stop trying hold onto the past and a name that is no good,you have been offered a match all over the summer and you said no and the winter just around the corner and your still saying no.

You have nothing too lose and jm as a lot too so why not l know l would

Speed this for mate , come out of gorger mouth .

my offert still open a match wif lucas or sykes, tell hm we brging a camcorder show hs breed run i,ll test them unlike hm.

man gve me it not sold it, to try get me make a dog of it to get hs saluki a good name

Thats great news a camcorder did he buy it just to record this bitch because with all the other dogs he had he never recorded one of them .And when it comes to testing a dog yea dont do that in the middle of summer or in a foot of snow or in a place where no one can see them.Yea do what was done with the black assissan yea hunt with all the top men in ireland week in and week out .And yea bring him to england 3 times at the wright time of year and let all the english men see him amd listen to gobshites run him down for giving his all and making one mistake IN SIX SEASONS not talk about a dog that has run one.Oh and the lad that had this bitch i know him and if he was a ghost he wouldent give yea a fright not a mind give a dog away

Edited by speedie
  • Like 1

I know I wud aswell . Save keep arguing with each other . And speedie u have offer to run Lucas or Sykes . Sykes is the bitch pup aswell out of tramp x BP old bitch ( whiteman x seagullxcruise) . Man up & have a bit of sport

Get a dvd up and stop talking shit about matches its illegal in england and it cant be done in ireland .Or maybe if he works his way up might think about it then he still has to run the men he said he rang last year .Of course yea know who i mean the winner of the irish comp as far as i know that would be his first match

I know I wud aswell . Save keep arguing with each other . And speedie u have offer to run Lucas or Sykes . Sykes is the bitch pup aswell out of tramp x BP old bitch ( whiteman x seagullxcruise) . Man up & have a bit of sport

Get a dvd up and stop talking shit about matches its illegal in england and it cant be done in ireland .Or maybe if he works his way up might think about it then he still has to run the men he said he rang last year .Of course yea know who i mean the winner of the irish comp as far as i know that would be his first match

If matches cant get done in Ireland how do they run the Irish comps??????

Did i not start a topic to explain that to you or was the wife not in that night to read it out for yea .A comp is a diffrent thing ring some of yer mates and they might tell yea

Did i not start a topic to explain that to you or was the wife not in that night to read it out for yea .A comp is a diffrent thing ring some of yer mates and they might tell yea

how is it is it not two men and there dogs best three same as a match excuses excuses excuses with you speedie