One Lurcher Dog Pup - ready Thursday

I have recently had a litter from my little rough bitch. She had 6 pups - 4 went within 15 miles of me and one went to a friend in Wales leaving one pup left.

This is the Dam to the pups Bella.

010.jpg

Bella is 21" and weighs 27lbs. She will be 5 in October and is a pleasure to own.

Working wise; She retrieves rabbits live to hand on the lamp. Due to size she has only retrieved everything else most seasons doubled up with either her litter brother or her Dam - Shot and retrieved.

Her Sire was discovered at a show. Therefore we kept in contact with the owners and meet them at a couple of shows. She had a couple of races as a pup and done well. So got the racing bug. She has won quite a few simulated coursing championships and a lot more reserves.

This year I have only been to handful of shows but might get interested again if any of the pups start up, when there ready ;)

This is how she was breed;

Bella's Dam Willow - My old Whippet Collie Greyhound Bitch.

018-1.jpg

Willow is 23" and weights 38lbs. She will be 9 in April, although pups have made her act about 2 again.

She has caught Hare single handed pre ban. Alot more got away but not bad for her breeding. Also retrieved shot Roe - Not huge numbers but has been more than a couple every season - too present day. All on permission with legal requirements etc....

We started racing her when her pups were old enough as we had never bothered prior to breeding the pups. So she was 5 1/2. first two gamefairs we took her along too she got Chatsworth reserve superdog & Midland gamefair reserve simulated coursing.

Bella's Sire Kade - Whippet greyhound x Heinz 57 Lurcher (contained Bearded Collie & Deerhound)

Pictured with Bella

bellastar.jpg

When breeding Bella we kept back her litter brother Basil. (Learn from your mistakes :huh:)

Basil is just over 24" and weighs around 43lbs when fit.

He has done all what his mother has done working wise but probably not so good at retrieving Hares, better at retrieving shot foxes but has been my choice to keep this to a minimum.

Doesn't retrieve rabbits so a big downfall but my own fault.

Done quite well racing aswell, had abit of a streak last year but took longer to mature than Bella.

Here is Basil winning last years Chatsworth super dog - Excuse the simple chap in the pictue :tongue2:

004.jpg

The Dog that we used to go over Bella is a Whippet greyhound. Acid is a 22.5" and weighs 40lbs.

I used the dog due simplifying the cross, adding size and speed to the pups.

Know to the pup available; Frankie doddle :boogie:

Should make around 22 - 24 " - will be rough coated.

Shown good signs of killer instinct with socks / teddies etc. Retrieving is developing and shouldn't be a problem.

010-3.jpg

001-4.jpg

The price of the pup is £230 - there has been no expense spare and is ready on Thursday due to the fact it is having its first jab then.

If you don't agree or like anything in the Ad what I do with the dogs, I don't really won't any wise remarks. I have told the truth about the dogs involved and am advertising to find a good home.

PM for any more details. ATB Tom

• Like 1

a well presented honest way to sell pups/pup. tells you most of what you need to know with pics included. this guy would have no trouble selling a full litter, never mind a single pup. all those moaning at FTB should take note :thumbs: . best of luck selling the pup though i dont think you'll need it!