Having Trouble With Dog

my bull X whippet bitch she takes rabbits with ease and is keen for anythink else untill she gets upto the other dog with it an just acts like nothinks even happnin sniffing around after she pulled likke hell to chase just cant see why she must be nearly 16 months now doin me head in gutterd

Do you think mate I haven't had this problem befor the either get stuck in or spew this is just standing about like a mong but she's keen to find even near enough goes to ground and she works cover but when sum thinks caught she just watches

Guest born to run1083

alot of dogs out there will only work single handed, the reverse to alot of the half jobs out there that will only do it doubled up. as said take her on her own or slip her single. you might be surprised

Ye just one dog mate it's done it a coulpe of times now in the day with a terrier and out of a night a few times no she has not been touched by nothing it's not spewing just not trying I will try her on her own and hope for the best cheers

my bull X whippet bitch she takes rabbits with ease and is keen for anythink else untill she gets upto the other dog with it an just acts like nothinks even happnin sniffing around after she pulled likke hell to chase just cant see why she must be nearly 16 months now doin me head in gutterd

my bull collie grey dun this the other night my beddy cross was on the hot end and my bull cross just stud bk and sniffed bwt she is only 8 months old but my beddy cross was tackling them at this age so she has got on more chance then she getting some lead

my bull collie grey dun this the other night my beddy cross was on the hot end and my bull cross just stud bk and sniffed bwt she is only 8 months old but my beddy cross was tackling them at this age so she has got on more chance then she getting some lead

At 8 MONTHS????????????? Your a dick

• Like 3

Winkhound, have you got another user name again!!?