1st x pit x hound running rabbits ???

pits are banned lol try editting mate to bullx :thumbs::angel:

there not banned in ireland mate and i think hes from there :thumbs: but with all ur expercine mate thought u would have knew this :whistling:

i always thought the pit bull was banned in ireland aswell ile stand corrected an my experience doesnt quite stretch to ireland < yet >........ though ive met a few irish plonkers that are over here still trying to work out why theyd wanna settle over here when theyve had it so good in ireland :victory::thumbs:

they say pit r band but how can u prove a pit is a pit iv had 3 tuk off me got on the fone 2 cl reecs he told me 2 ring the 5.o that tuk em an tell them i wanted a d.n.a test ad mi dog bk wi in an hour

Not in the last 5 years at least.Dna doesnt stand up in court anymore look at lennox the supposed pit theyre fighting and have been for yonks to get their dog back we deal with loads of people who lose type dogs not even pits as such but just pit looking or pit type so even crosses aint safe.Theyre banned no doubt about it and they can and do drag them out yer house and you have to pay through the nose to fight for years to get the dog back and then you have no gaurantee thats the dog that left you being in kennels like that can change a dog after a while and not seeing its owners etcSo after all that fighting you may end up with a dog thats a fruitcake.Some of the best legal advisers are working on cases of dogs taken as type dogs and havent won or are struggling to win but you reckon a quick phone call would sort it do you.Well you come to me and you can phone round and get all these dogs back for their owners

• Like 1

they say pit r band but how can u prove a pit is a pit iv had 3 tuk off me got on the fone 2 cl reecs he told me 2 ring the 5.o that tuk em an tell them i wanted a d.n.a test ad mi dog bk wi in an hour

theres many ways to tell its a pit one is the jaw bigger than a staffys :thumbs:

p.s didnt mean to tap like this eather :laugh:

there not banned in ireland mate and i think hes from there :thumbs: but with all ur expercine mate thought u would have knew this :whistling:

i never ran a 1st x [bANNED TEXT] tats why i asked as i have a a 6mth old pup out of a pit that i had that was a very gud worker yes pit not banned in the rep of ireland thats wat this forum is about aint it ask 4 sum help from lads that are a long time in the game and no more than i do never claimed to no it all why [bANNED TEXT] sum 1 asks a question do folk get smart if u dont have the answer to my question dont reply seen as ur so smart learn to spell experience not EXPERCINE

i always thought the pit bull was banned in ireland aswell ile stand corrected an my experience doesnt quite stretch to ireland < yet >........ though ive met a few irish plonkers that are over here still trying to work out why theyd wanna settle over here when theyve had it so good in ireland :victory::thumbs:

i guess u dont like the irish then u will find plonkers in every race all over the world i asked a genuine question about a dog why wud u bring were [bANNED TEXT] is from into it dont understand that 1

Guest thebigdog

jesus people on here dont half talk shite, as for the original question, it depends how the pups turn out, if they throw more to the greyhound then bunnies no problem :thumbs:

thanks lad a genuine answer at last tanx sum pricks on here talkin sum crap

true, best to just ignore em