p***y POWER Tyson Fury tonight

people said the same about bruno .and he was useless .

He became heavyweight champion of the world you prat !....what did you ever become world champion at

and what have you been champion at .with the exception of jumping on this site 24 /7 and crowing like a bantam cock .oh i forgot you sparred with that sack of shit funso banjo . bruno was a hyped up dud nothing more .tyson fury would have knocked him out and the rest of lawless stable in the same night .theres one flaw in tys makeup that needs to be sorted and thats his feet .not forgetting the fact hes only 21 not 23 as is stated ..what did bruno or any of the others do at 21 you got it zilch . i agree with one thing you say about maturity hes very young yet and he wont be rushed .hughey will be under instructions from john. next time you respond to one of my posts be critical .but dont insult me and i wont insult you .

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

his footwork is also lacking the lad has raw talent but that is not enough at this weight he will get found out , remember qaulis got beat in london every one thought he would go far he was a talent b

I was defending a man ive known near 30 years...a man i have the utmost respect for......a man whos power i felt more than enough to be able to give an opinion on......what do you base your opinion on

SOME GYPO STOLE THE CABLES

People talk about him fighting the Klitchkos but I doubt that will happen as Vlad is already 40 Wald is around 36 and Fury won't be looking to fight them for another 2 years at least. David Haye struggles with his reach against anybody over 6'6" so that is going to leave Fury and Robert Helenius to sort out who is number 1. I would fancy Fury and Helenius to beat any of the other world ranked heavy weights now even though both are still a bit raw.

hes already sparred with the klitchkos and really impressed over there especially manny .theres a lot of good learning fights available in america for him he doesnt have to rush into anything hes only going to get stronger over the next few years .and in a few years hes going to cause any heavy weight in the world major problems .

mike tyson was 21 when he peaked and it was all over for him by 30 so to say a heavy weights NEVER peak till there 30 doe,nt quite ring true

Tyson at 21 was absolutely nowhere near his physical peak....just because he never got back to what he achieved at 21 dont mean 21 was his physical peak.....Tyson won a world title at 20,Floyd Patterson at 21...............Foreman won a world title at 45,Holyfield at 40 odd...............does that mean all 4 of those fighters were in their prime,of course it doesnt.....obviously nature is not robotic theres going to be exceptions but its generally accepted that a heavyweight hits his peak around 30.

Sportsmen or not,men tend to hit their peak of aerobic fitness in their mid 20,s and their peak of physical strength in their mid 30,s........so stands to reason 30 is the combination of both....thats not to mention the benefit of extra years of experience/technical ability etc......i wont go all scientific but the heart being an endurance muscle the same as any other needs time to develop to its peak of performance and that just doesnt happen at 21 particularly for heavyweights who naturally need more time to fully develop than smaller men......a flyweight or featherweight is most likely at his peak at 25/26.....when do you ever see a fly/featherweight winning world titles in their 40,s.......

Yes there will be exceptions thats just nature.....but they are exceptions not the rule.

Edited by gnasher16

and what have you been champion at .with the exception of jumping on this site 24 /7 and crowing like a bantam cock .oh i forgot you sparred with that sack of shit funso banjo . bruno was a hyped up dud nothing more .tyson fury would have knocked him out and the rest of lawless stable in the same night .theres one flaw in tys makeup that needs to be sorted and thats his feet .not forgetting the fact hes only 21 not 23 as is stated ..what did bruno or any of the others do at 21 you got it zilch . i agree with one thing you say about maturity hes very young yet and he wont be rushed .hughey will be under instructions from john. next time you respond to one of my posts be critical .but dont insult me and i wont insult you .

I was defending a man ive known near 30 years...a man i have the utmost respect for......a man whos power i felt more than enough to be able to give an opinion on......what do you base your opinion on ?......ok so to you he may have been useless and Funso Banjo was a sack of shite....but what do you base these beliefs on ?Funso won a British title Frank won a world title....... you see i dont insult men who have put their arse on the line,infact i dont like insulting folk regardless so i apologise for calling you a prat you just got my teeth grinding i guess.

Terry Lawless stable of fighters in the 70,s and 80,s was the most respected gym in the country with numerous world,european and british champions..... you make a fool of yourself with those comments......Tyson Fury is a promising young fighter to who i wish the very best.....clearly you are a fan also,but im pretty sure if the kids got his head on right which he seems to,he would laugh at what you are saying just like i have !

Lets stick to facts....was Frank Bruno the greatest ever fighter ? NO.....was he blessed with silky boxing skills ? No.....could he take a hard shot ? NO.....did he have many faults to his game ? Yes.....................BUT........did he have a punch hard enough to trouble any heavyweight in world boxing ? Yes.......did he have the determination,desire and courage to keep coming back from losses in pursuit of his dream ( even when he was already a multi millionaire ) ? Yes

No he wasnt a boxing great but he stuck in and did what he had to do to realise his dreams..........and believe me thats something very few of us get to accomplish in our lives ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

people said the same about bruno .and he was useless .

He became heavyweight champion of the world you prat !....what did you ever become world champion at

frank at the age of 21 had been boxing for england for many years and was sparring with a young black chap called tyson bruno

won a world title fury would not have lived with brunos power , fury is a crowd pleaser at the moment only time will tell if he turns out to be a heavy wight contender , all promoters shout names and try to raise the bar , fury needs time and a mentor , not thrust in to fights that are way out of his current experience only my opinion

mike tyson was 21 when he peaked and it was all over for him by 30 so to say a heavy weights NEVER peak till there 30 doe,nt quite ring true

we never got to see tyson peak he was ruined at 21/23 he could have been even more of a fighter he was ruined by king and his own devils

again showing the vultures that surround pro boxing

Edited by gonetoearth

I,m not knocking Tyson , he seems like a likeable fella and theres definatly nothing wrong with his heart , but I would be worried about how he,s being handled , his fitness doesn,t seem all it should be , his variety of punches and how he sets himself for them isn,t what you,d expect from someone with world title aspirations , his defence is woeful ,and his focus seems to wander during the fight .

To make the step up in class he needs a much better calibre of coaching than what he,s getting , raw talent and a big heart will only get him so far .jmo,.

Good luck to the lad .

I,m not knocking Tyson , he seems like a likeable fella and theres definatly nothing wrong with his heart , but I would be worried about how he,s being handled , his fitness doesn,t seem all it should be , his variety of punches and how he sets himself for them isn,t what you,d expect from someone with world title aspirations , his defence is woeful ,and his focus seems to wander during the fight .

To make the step up in class he needs a much better calibre of coaching than what he,s getting , raw talent and a big heart will only get him so far .jmo,.

Good luck to the lad .

bang on that is old lad i agree but i cant see him ditching his uncle that might be his downfall,get him in roaches gym hed take some beating then :thumbs:

Good luck to the lad .

his footwork is also lacking the lad has raw talent but that is not enough at this weight he will get found out , remember qaulis got beat in london every one thought he would go far he was a talent but never got the respect from the promoters and was fed to the lions , time will tell i just think there are a few there who will expose him only my opinion

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 2