Would you pay for your digging?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

by the nature of the post it sounds like yur man wooly is lookin to see if the normal joe soap that keeps diggin dogs would be willing to donate money to whichever hunt, in exchange for permission to

I'de sooner give em my first born son, but then again i'de give the tw@t to anyone. NOT A CHANCE

You take all the shit and do all the work and do them the favour so why should you pay ?

If digging could be taxed the goverment would soon legalise it, lol

Im outside of the UK now, and hunting is taxed. (which is why I fail to understand why in the UK they didnt go for the 'middle way'Kate Hoey/Lembit Opik & liscense).

Every year I pay my hunting liscense for the year. Can range from 100 euros upto nearly 500 euros depending on whether you just want it for feather or big fur, or just for 1 county or several of the whole of the country.

You pay to join individual hunts, I dare say part of that is taxed.

Each individual hunt then buys tags for the bigger game, roe, wild boar and red deer. Which is another tax.

Dont pay any taxes for digging specifically, it comes under validating hunting permit every year.

Edited by GD Waz