Watch this !

feckin hell! I'm the same, I've heard people say that they take ducklings but I've never seen it and don't know anyone who has.....that pike must have only been a 6 or 7 pounder I reckon. Imagine what a 30 pounder could take!

Brilliant footage though, right place at the right time and all that!

feckin hell! I'm the same, I've heard people say that they take ducklings but I've never seen it and don't know anyone who has.....that pike must have only been a 6 or 7 pounder I reckon. Imagine what a 30 pounder could take!

Brilliant footage though, right place at the right time and all that!

Yes its mad to think what a 30lber could take :blink: O.A.P's bathing there toes, rats :icon_eek: ...................................spaniels -lurcher's FFS :laugh:

Might have to try my ''RAT-LURE'' next spring lol

could nt see the footage but got the jist of it from the replys a local man too me caught a 6 pound pike one day with hugh bulge in its stomach it had took a lure anyway he dispatched the fish and opened it up too find a young half grown mallard duck in it and the greedy bsatard still took a lure he has the pics an all !

could nt see the footage but got the jist of it from the replys a local man too me caught a 6 pound pike one day with hugh bulge in its stomach it had took a lure anyway he dispatched the fish and opened it up too find a young half grown mallard duck in it and the greedy bsatard still took a lure he has the pics an all !

Would love to have a look at the pic's dee mac .