Theifs

A neighbour told me today that there were"gypos" at my dogs today.When he questioned them they said they were looking at the dogs and went on their way.they were in a gray van.Ive got the kennels as secure as i can and have decided to sit all nite and keep watch.

Edited by clachan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stick the dogs in the house and wire the kennel door up to the mains. First p***y who tries to open it gets fried and the rest go home and cry to mammy,

I would say if you surprise them they would probably shit the load and run like f**k,if you aint got a gun get a pic handle or something simular,and above all,DONT BE AFRAID TO USE IT ON THE b*****ds.

Personally, if I kept dogs outside I'd splash out and get CCTV and an alarm. For the sake of a few hundred quid it'll give you the peace of mind and will hopefully stop them taking your dogs. I'm no

A neighbour told me today that there were"gypos" at my dogs today.When he questioned them they said they were looking at the dogs and went on their way.they were in a gray van.Ive got the kennels as secure as i can and have decided to sit all nite and look all nite.My problem being if 3 or 4 come along what should i do?????If i let them walk the dogs will be gone.

I would say if you surprise them they would probably shit the load and run like f**k,if you aint got a gun get a pic handle or something simular,and above all,DONT BE AFRAID TO USE IT ON THE b*****ds.

• Like 2

Grow some bollocks.

Look mate ,my problem is the opposite.But thanks for the advice.clachan

sorry mate my reply was a bit flippant , but the point is if someone tries to take what belongs to you ,...you know what you,v got to do . good luck I hope all goes well .