big numbers round here this year and im having no problem getting them to run to me , my foxes have the perfect recall this year you know ... :)

not like u rifle boys thought u would have splated them all by nw. come on lads get on m. U WANKERS. :bye:

you probably got turned down for a gun licence cos your a scumbag!

i actually got a sgc and a fac now then. :victory:

ya and im going out with cheyrl cole! :whistling:

numbers slack around here last few times ive been out

more like her mother u prick :tongue2:

big numbers round here this year and im having no problem getting them to run to me , my foxes have the perfect recall this year you know ... :)

not like u rifle boys thought u would have splated them all by nw. come on lads get on m. U WANKERS. :bye:

you probably got turned down for a gun licence cos your a scumbag!

i actually got a sgc and a fac now then. :victory:

ya and im going out with cheyrl cole! :whistling:

numbers slack around here last few times ive been out

more like her mother u prick :tongue2:

older the fiddle the sweeter the tune!

• 3 weeks later...

Started new job as head keeper in june, and up till end of july was at 11 foxes, then holy crap now up to 37, every night out with lamp shoot 2 -3 foxes but see 8 or 9 and same every night out, most saw in 1 night was 13 and that was just in 8 stubble parks. Anyone else had a influx off foxes??

Okay so now up to 47 foxes and still seeing 7-8's at night, last 15 have all been vixens. Was another 3 last night.

Edited by East coast

i notice about here there scarce on the lamp !! but when the cold weather comes in and the cover falls , there move about more by late october the numbers seem to come up,

sounder

Will you be taking another trip up to shoot more Connemara foxes this year? Can't promise any drier routes for the picker upper mind :laugh: Only started back at it for this year so don't know how many are or aren't around yet.