Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

So all people on here who aren't donators talk shit? 90% of who do join peddle pups!

Your dog came from a litter of red's but was a shade lighter, don't get me wrong but cream/gold is completely different from red

And just for the record your a penis

fawn. ;) please research the breed before you make silly replys and dont be tight donate or join facebook :bad:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

you just dont give up the dalmation x is like your dog should be back fill ......the fox cross well hes some piece of work and you will go a long way to find on like him oh and nobody will ever put their hand on your shoulder when hes in the field :yes:

ehh fat kid your getting giddy please do us a favour stop f*****g lines up breeding them stiffs ffs come on man :bad:

well if that thing of yours was 30 years in the making it was a wasted life......im skinny an middle aged :yes:

easy to snap

a regular marine probably sitting in the house face full of pimples an asbo tagged an have yourself wanked to a skeliton :tongue2:

i see scent is in your buddys how close are you because i know his wife f****d off what about yours ;)

never been married pal so wtf are you on about pal .You keep that little goldie of yours ,who knows some day he might make a decent BUSHING dog and you can put him to a decent plummer bitch

So all people on here who aren't donators talk shit? 90% of who do join peddle pups!

Your dog came from a litter of red's but was a shade lighter, don't get me wrong but cream/gold is completely different from red

fawn. ;) please research the breed before you make silly replys and dont be tight donate or join facebook :bad:

i think my first post is spot on its a half pug an you are on a windup

you get three pricks who are all mates and the rest of the halfwits jump in if you dont know the breed dont reply lola pat never seen a fawn patt, jesus google. i admit mine was the only fawn but what you are trying to say is idiotic yep it is a touch bigger than the little runt ones but the line was improved for strenth as all lines are at some stage but if you look at the idiots who seem to be doing the talk have a look at there pics dear me its like the muppet show,

there crossing foxes with terriers dalmations with i cant even explain ohh i give up :huh:

What type is your terrier exactly then and what on earth was the so called line improved with? Cart horse?

I would have thought if which ever geious wanted to improve strenght in a line they would use a slightly bigger stronger terrier??

You just mess about in the bushes with your poxy thing so you cant even say you work it so stop yapping on like you do, theres a good boy

im willing to let it have a do with yours anytime

you get three pricks who are all mates and the rest of the halfwits jump in if you dont know the breed dont reply lola pat never seen a fawn patt, jesus google. i admit mine was the only fawn but what you are trying to say is idiotic yep it is a touch bigger than the little runt ones but the line was improved for strenth as all lines are at some stage but if you look at the idiots who seem to be doing the talk have a look at there pics dear me its like the muppet show,

there crossing foxes with terriers dalmations with i cant even explain ohh i give up :huh:

no offence pal iv never met anyone that has posted on this thread of yours.Take it as you like its an open forum where people give you there opinions .

So you think you know alot about working terriers, yet you dont work your amazingly well bred nuttal terrier to ground?

listen i dont go to ground now i work on top but all i was saying is my dog is of a verygood line the whole litter was reds mine was the only pup a shade lighter i just wanted the dog for brushing and what ever appears.but some of the half wits on here how they can slag a dog of with the crap they have is madness i will put money on mine against any on here

Any chance you could teach my dogs to do that? Be handy having a dog that can brush their own run :bye:

• Like 1

well if i ever get a good wee rabbiting dog il take you up on it :thumbs:

Edited by LAZYBSTARD

well if i ever get a good wee rabiting dog il take you up on it :thumbs:

and if i want a rat dog i got your details :victory:

is your pug not hard enough for rats

is your pug not hard enough for rats

diff class of dog talk talk talk i told u and your mate bring it on waik the walk

if i had your dogs i would chuck them in a billys sett you know they wont come out softlad

im starting to think your a wise man acting a fool. and if not just plain retarded