Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

So all people on here who aren't donators talk shit? 90% of who do join peddle pups!

Your dog came from a litter of red's but was a shade lighter, don't get me wrong but cream/gold is completely different from red

And just for the record your a penis

fawn. ;) please research the breed before you make silly replys and dont be tight donate or join facebook :bad:

i think my first post is spot on its a half pug an you are on a windup

if i had your dogs i would chuck them in a billys sett you know they wont come out softlad

are you really that thick to make a statement like that on an open forum ,what a bell end

lets meet

mate this is the hunting life you should be on geta life slide on there an wise up

listen you start it i will finish it but you wont like how i finish

I know it tastes salty as f**k ive heard.

:bye:

FTB

So all people on here who aren't donators talk shit? 90% of who do join peddle pups!

Your dog came from a litter of red's but was a shade lighter, don't get me wrong but cream/gold is completely different from red

fawn. ;) please research the breed before you make silly replys and dont be tight donate or join facebook :bad:

if i had your dogs i would chuck them in a billys sett you know they wont come out softlad

are you really that thick to make a statement like that on an open forum ,what a bell end

lets meet

mate this is the hunting life you should be on geta life slide on there an wise up

As long as it doesnt get in my hair :icon_redface:

• Like 1

lets meet

is this going to be painfull

we will see :hmm: at the end of the day i put a post of a pup up and you came onto the site just to start a rucus now this is what has resulted in your stupid remarks.nice to be nice in my opinion but you press peoples buttons and explosions accur thats my final say on this post.but i aint finished i promise you that. :drink:

i must say his dog might look like f**k all squared but he is entertaining :thumbs:

i will give out tickets when i get this c**ts address and i will get it cuz i know folk on here to. he will have the shock of his life this c**t

im digging in as we speak youl need a good terrier to flush me out

i dont need one ive a feeling its your own hole

we will see :hmm: at the end of the day i put a post of a pup up and you came onto the site just to start a rucus now this is what has resulted in your stupid remarks.nice to be nice in my opinion but you press peoples buttons and explosions accur thats my final say on this post.but i aint finished i promise you that. :drink:

your right sweeper your dogs a belter.....realiy

i see fucktheban is back i got loads of dogs for sale he says what a nob

Were you born without a sense of humour?

FTB

dog pedler

Haha. Ive never sold a dog in my life ya nonce.

FTB

well you replyed to a chap before he said any terriers for sale you said loads what you after like ask the mods