Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

It ,s when I see thick ,wobbly headed ,retarded johnny concretes like him posting that I miss the Baw the most.

Surely you could've came up with a different name for that analogy! :blink:

Quite accurate i thought........missed out "Big"........... :whistling:

This guy picked out a post of mine on another thread thinking I was someone else :laugh: Next time look at the avatar picture if you don't know how to read mate. By the way your mutt is an ugly piece of lab shite. :bad:

Labs seem to be taking a bit of a bashing on here........i cant see any fecking lab in that wee thing....... :censored::D

This guy picked out a post of mine on another thread thinking I was someone else :laugh: Next time look at the avatar picture if you don't know how to read mate. By the way your mutt is an ugly piece of lab shite. :bad:

Labs seem to be taking a bit of a bashing on here........i cant see any fecking lab in that wee thing....... :censored::D

I didn't say it was a lab, I said it was a labs droppings :thumbs:

You've managed to wangle your way out of that 1................. :laugh:

who in the right mind wants a fat lab there useless they just like umping owners leg but that prob why u have it. :icon_redface:

who in the right mind wants a fat lab there useless they just like umping owners leg but that prob why u have it. :icon_redface:

whats umping ?

Never owned a fat lab, never will......... :bye: