Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

So whats the name of the fella that bred ye terrier kidder ? who has this line ? Pesonely i think ye are talking shite and ye bought it out the add-mag or of that epupz or something like that either way who ever told ye what that dog was has had ye pants down,but ye only chaseing bunnys outta bush with it so it wont really matter wil it :thumbs:

first of all i wont say his name.ive seen three gen parents at house and they aint nice as i said the litter was all red and one fawn, i got the fawn i know its not the normal colour but it happens,any one can tell its a good strong line built for it and yes i wont be using for anything hard because i bought it for its intelgence to brush. is this not a hunting site.hunt for food and not for fun.mr nuttall only hunt foxes causing harm to stock and didnt kill cubs i think a few on here need to read his books and stop f*****g hunters reps up.i pay good money for dogs and never buy f****d up lines of here.

So whats the name of the fella that bred ye terrier kidder ? who has this line ? Pesonely i think ye are talking shite and ye bought it out the add-mag or of that epupz or something like that either way who ever told ye what that dog was has had ye pants down,but ye only chaseing bunnys outta bush with it so it wont really matter wil it :thumbs:

first of all i wont say his name.ive seen three gen parents at house and they aint nice as i said the litter was all red and one fawn, i got the fawn i know its not the normal colour but it happens,any one can tell its a good strong line built for it and yes i wont be using for anything hard because i bought it for its intelgence to brush. is this not a hunting site.hunt for food and not for fun.mr nuttall only hunt foxes causing harm to stock and didnt kill cubs i think a few on here need to read his books and stop f*****g hunters reps up.i pay good money for dogs and never buy f****d up lines of here.

i personely think ye have been lied to kid and alot of ye information is outta books and of internet sites and pictures and what books are these ye are refering to lad ?i wasnt aware brian had wrote any books but then again i am not a collecter of books or read any and not to sure what ye mean by causing harm to stock and didnt kill cubs ??????????? :thumbs: ye have really lost me on that bit

bought two of here a few years back sold em both stiffs.never again they breed anything with anything just need to walk around the hunt fairs

MATE YOUR INTO BUSHING RABBITS ( so you say ) you could lift a dog of any street to do that you no sweet fcuk all about terriers

better watch what you say to this lad pal,i hear that the boogie man checks under his bed for this lad when he goes to bed :yes:

Have you any strong dislikes about Terrier sport or its participants?”

Answer:

“One strong dislike I have is the type of Terrier men who kills everything they dig or bolt, cubs or adults, and sell the pelts. They are usually the first to complain when quarry is scarce. I know these people are in the minority, but they give a bad name to all. Most of the foxes I dig or bolt are released unharmed, unless they have been doing damage to poultry, pheasants or the like.”

Answer:

“One strong dislike I have is the type of Terrier men who kills everything they dig or bolt, cubs or adults, and sell the pelts. They are usually the first to complain when quarry is scarce. I know these people are in the minority, but they give a bad name to all. Most of the foxes I dig or bolt are released unharmed, unless they have been doing damage to poultry, pheasants or the like.”

thats mr nuttall quote

Answer:

sell pelts there you go lads hes a fcukn muppet

Answer:

thats mr nuttall quote

Yes so what has that got to do with anything by what ye have said the fella ye bought that pup of was one of the men ye hero brian dislikes :icon_eek: out of curiosity fella how old are ye and how much did ye pay for that pup and how long have ye been into terrier work or earthdogs if ye like :thumbs:

bought two of here a few years back sold em both stiffs.never again they breed anything with anything just need to walk around the hunt fairs

MATE YOUR INTO BUSHING RABBITS ( so you say ) you could lift a dog of any street to do that you no sweet fcuk all about terriers

the line is bread to do as its told and when its told but you dont understand that buy the looks of yours there of the street.

Answer:

sell pelts there you go lads hes a fcukn muppet

not my saying mr nuttalls clown f**k me anyone with a brain on here good on the band wagon init