Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

Any person that feels like burning the flag in America has the right to under the first amendment. Muslims burned the flags to cause an uproar and conflict. I can understand people might allow it to get under their skin but at the end of the day it is just a piece of coloured fabric. The values and meaning behind the flag will always be in the hearts of the people that believe in their Country.

what the hell as this got to do with hunting f**k off to facebook thats free

You werent a donator when you started this thread though, i remember having a look because yoy kepy going on about it :blink:

correct unknown to myself expired but i am and have been since ive been coming on here

If you read the title of the thread and seen what section it was in you would see it was a comment on the thread in general section. If you didn't want to read about the subject then dont click your mouse on the tab :thumbs: I don't care wat issues you have with me and think you need to seek some anger management help :tongue2:

dont try getting out now your cards marked everytime you sell a dog it might be me you giving your address to ;)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

Any person that feels like burning the flag in America has the right to under the first amendment. Muslims burned the flags to cause an uproar and conflict. I can understand people might allow it to get under their skin but at the end of the day it is just a piece of coloured fabric. The values and meaning behind the flag will always be in the hearts of the people that believe in their Country.

You werent a donator when you started this thread though, i remember having a look because yoy kepy going on about it :blink:

correct unknown to myself expired but i am and have been since ive been coming on here

If you read the title of the thread and seen what section it was in you would see it was a comment on the thread in general section. If you didn't want to read about the subject then dont click your mouse on the tab :thumbs: I don't care wat issues you have with me and think you need to seek some anger management help :tongue2:

dont try getting out now your cards marked everytime you sell a dog it might be me you giving your address to ;)

You're a complete retard. I wasn't even a part of this thread. You still can't figure out I am not the person you were trying write to:duh:

You're a complete retard. I wasn't even a part of this thread. You still can't figure out I am not the person you were trying write to :duh:

might be a good time to branch in to the undertaker business

You're a complete retard. I wasn't even a part of this thread. You still can't figure out I am not the person you were trying write to :duh:

might be a good time to branch in to the undertaker business

they are goin to have build a new grave yard the way this lad is goin on

Edited by scent

Well i can honestly say i have never ever seen a golden patt :blink: are you really being serious ?

It looks nothing like a patt but maybe a bit of staff thrown in , can i just ask how old you are and do you know what a patt looks like as i think you may have been very misinformed, :yes:

did you get to see the dam and sire of your pup :huh: