Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

LMAO...... LOL WOOO SORRY RAUL WAS ONLY JOKING HA...... WHAT DO YOU WANT MY ADDRESS KID???? :thumbs: :thumbs:

he is willing to travel he can do you along with scent

LOL.... BELEIVE ME LAZY IM FROM DERRY.... THAT MUPPET WOULD NOT EVEN GET UP THE MOUTH OF MY ESTATE HA.... THE WEINS WOULD TAKE HIS SHOES AND HIS WEE LEMON RETREIVER..... THEN SEND HIM DOWN THE STREET WAY A SLAP IN THE MOUTH :yes: :yes:

LMAO...... LOL WOOO SORRY RAUL WAS ONLY JOKING HA...... WHAT DO YOU WANT MY ADDRESS KID???? :thumbs: :thumbs:

he is willing to travel he can do you along with scent

LOL.... BELEIVE ME LAZY IM FROM DERRY.... THAT MUPPET WOULD NOT EVEN GET UP THE MOUTH OF MY ESTATE HA.... THE WEINS WOULD TAKE HIS SHOES AND HIS WEE LEMON RETREIVER..... THEN SEND HIM DOWN THE STREET WAY A SLAP IN THE MOUTH :yes: :yes:

u think ive never boxed a gypsy brought up same estate mate gavins talk that shit to me