Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

So all people on here who aren't donators talk shit? 90% of who do join peddle pups!

Your dog came from a litter of red's but was a shade lighter, don't get me wrong but cream/gold is completely different from red

And just for the record your a penis

fawn. ;) please research the breed before you make silly replys and dont be tight donate or join facebook :bad:

i think my first post is spot on its a half pug an you are on a windup

if i had your dogs i would chuck them in a billys sett you know they wont come out softlad

are you really that thick to make a statement like that on an open forum ,what a bell end

rapist your gunna get it

Scent will take that as a compliment.

FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

• Like 2

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

So all people on here who aren't donators talk shit? 90% of who do join peddle pups!

Your dog came from a litter of red's but was a shade lighter, don't get me wrong but cream/gold is completely different from red

fawn. ;) please research the breed before you make silly replys and dont be tight donate or join facebook :bad:

if i had your dogs i would chuck them in a billys sett you know they wont come out softlad

are you really that thick to make a statement like that on an open forum ,what a bell end

lets meet

Bbwaaaahahahahahahahaha funny as f**k.

:laugh:

FTB

i will wait until your selling something i will get your address pall

This thread is funny as! i bet the boy is kicking him self for posting in the first place haha :yes:

not at all mate i know ive one the best line on here fact.only a couple of clowns who dont have a clue

jesus you are actually mental arent you? Best line of bushing dog? Get real you nut case

listen wanker the line is for badger yep fox yep i dont do ok im just using him for brush i eat rabbit now f**k off c**t

haha smashing. Thanks for that. You eat what that great lump catches? He is so touhg looking yet has a soft mouth?

I htink you best start packing your stuff because i dont think you are guna be on here for much longer now you have blatently used the ' B ' word. You absolute fool. Not very wise to talk about such things is it

if you could read you would understand the line not my dog im rabbits as stated from the begining yous are the week twats killing foxes for f**k all at least i eat mine and have permisson

Ive got permission.

You eat foxes? Smelly git :whistling:

lets meet

mate this is the hunting life you should be on geta life slide on there an wise up

lets meet

Bbwaaaahahahahahahahaha funny as f**k.

:laugh:

FTB

i will wait until your selling something i will get your address pall

i bet your well ard like your terrier or should i say YOUR LINE lol

This thread is funny as! i bet the boy is kicking him self for posting in the first place haha :yes:

not at all mate i know ive one the best line on here fact.only a couple of clowns who dont have a clue

jesus you are actually mental arent you? Best line of bushing dog? Get real you nut case

listen wanker the line is for badger yep fox yep i dont do ok im just using him for brush i eat rabbit now f**k off c**t

haha smashing. Thanks for that. You eat what that great lump catches? He is so touhg looking yet has a soft mouth?

I htink you best start packing your stuff because i dont think you are guna be on here for much longer now you have blatently used the ' B ' word. You absolute fool. Not very wise to talk about such things is it

if you could read you would understand the line not my dog im rabbits as stated from the begining yous are the week twats killing foxes for f**k all at least i eat mine and have permisson

If the foxs are not killed you wont have any rabbits to hunt or eat will you,cause the foxs will have them instead.

this just gets better an better :laugh:

lets meet

mate this is the hunting life you should be on geta life slide on there an wise up

listen you start it i will finish it but you wont like how i finish