thanks mate i know they was there last year just dint want them coming back next year thanks wb

wasnt the same place last year was it, if it was they could be hornets, wasps never use the same nest again, the latest i have done a wasp nest was december 2nd, they were dopey as hell, but falling through the lights in the cieling, the queen should be laying queen eggs for next year, then she will die off along with the workers and the queens for next year will go off and find a suitable site to hibernate over winter

wasp trap = large jar with 2 holes drilled in lid, large enough for jaspers to crawl in but not big enough once they are using their wings to try and fly out again.

Fill with sugary lemonade (tesco's cheapest) and jam around the entry holes to entice them. 2 jars for me makes 500 wasps a fortnight :thumbs:

They do die off in the winter - block the holes they were using and job done! Put wasp traps out again in the spring though and keep em down ;)

D

thanks mate i know they was there last year just dint want them coming back next year thanks wb

wasnt the same place last year was it, if it was they could be hornets, wasps never use the same nest again, the latest i have done a wasp nest was december 2nd, they were dopey as hell, but falling through the lights in the cieling, the queen should be laying queen eggs for next year, then she will die off along with the workers and the queens for next year will go off and find a suitable site to hibernate over winter

Saw two wasp's mating yesterday?