Todays Mooch

Took the dog out for his walk, with a jill and some nets, into the woods behind the house. It never holds much, but you can often find the odd one.

Anyway, put a couple up, but they went to ground in the cover, so f**k that.

Eventually got a mark on a fairly spread out set, netted it all up, and dropped the ferret in, was quiet for a fair bit, and then bunny bolted from the furthest hole from where i was, and one that was fairly poorly netted due to being surrounded by cover. The rabbit made it half way out the net and was about to make his escape, but the dog was quicker than him. Another case of a bunny that would have been lost without the mutt.

The jill then surfaced and i had a bit more of a walk and then went home for some food and a cuppa.

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers guys, glad you enjoyed them!

DOn't worry johnnyboy, i'm keeping away from the proper land, which i'll tell you is hard, i just know there are rabbits in them lower horse fields, but we'll hit them on sat is it?

Also going to look at another farm later mate, so fingers crossed, lots of bunnies and little cover!

Cheers guys, glad you enjoyed them!

DOn't worry johnnyboy, i'm keeping away from the proper land, which i'll tell you is hard, i just know there are rabbits in them lower horse fields, but we'll hit them on sat is it?

Also going to look at another farm later mate, so fingers crossed, lots of bunnies and little cover!

Yes mate we'll do them Saturday and maybe go have a look over tank mans house again is it?

glad you had a good day mate,ive been sweating my spuds off doing a filthy loft conversion,this has cheered me up no end ,NOT!!wanna swap jobs? dogs a cracker atb dave

Cheers matey, he does me. He's a f****r sometimes, but handy. I was only out an hour tops, nice to stretch the legs and i hate blanking on any walk.

. . . . and sorry i'm not up for a swap. haha.

Maybe not quite 4ft mate, but it's a big bugger. Most of what i have bolted so far have been a good size, they seem to grow big around here. Get them weighing about 2kg. Only been out once proper, the rest have just been the odd one or two on an evenings walk. Had about 45 so far i think, just local.