SI dvd

Hi there mate.

Thanks very much for the inquiry and post.

Just wanted to say though that this DVD is not mine buddy, its all the lads on here that contributed in any way to the dvd :thumbs: . Its a big team effort dvd.

Ok about the DVD mate.

Its released in Dec (start), what you saw on the clip is only a third of the action.

Ive just today signed a mod off the rapid owners club too who has filmed some brilliant footage for us which is also going on the dvd.

There are tonnes of useful tips from me and the lads and some tutorials from me to improve combo setup and shooting ect.

There are also about 6 sections i have not put into the advert due to time on youtube ect.

The dvd will cost £10.99 each with 100% of the proceeds going to charity.

Payment isnt being accepted yet but as soon as it is i will send you a pm on here mate.

I or the lads who have made this dvd dont want anything to do with the payment, and all payments will go straight direct into a charity account set up that cannot be touched until the Summer 2012 by anyone.

The account number will be made public so anyone can donate of free will to the good cause.

We will then hold a meet in the summer and get Mr Nigel Allen and his tv channel and magazine down along with Cliff Ennis of Treat4BritishTroops and give them teh cheque.

As soon as this account is made i will post it on all forums.

Cheers

ll add your name to the massive list of orders that i now have mate and pm you on here nearer the release date..

ATB

Si

Edited by zini
  • Like 1