its that time again lads...dish out the sluts to all concerned!!

hi lads,

its nearing the time of the month for voting in the photo comp, so nows the time to dish out slut points, sorry, to decide which pictures you 'like' (i preferred the sluts myself, but there you go...) i'll put up the winners poll at the end of the second week in september as i'm off to builth wells in wales for a well earned camping trip with the missus(and taking the pro sport as the campsites got rabbit issues...). so hit the like button as appropriate.

just summat else to think about, since we dont actually seem to be getting many entrants each month, is it worth continuing the competition? lemme know what youse all think please...

cheers, wurz

Hi Wurz.

Keep it going mate, your doing a brilliant job.

( Says he who has not offered a picture yet....not been out much mate :icon_redface: )

Seen some realy nice pics put up by members, and would like to see more :thumbs:

Fantastic prize at the end of this......so makes sense to get clicking :yes:

ATB.

Bill.

Keep it up, I keep taking my camera out (when I can blasted remember the thing) and snapping away, got one for Septembers Competition already you know, intent on getting a few of the bird life, pre conversion into dinner, off the permission. Got a varied lot, red legged partridge, partridge, mallard, pheasant, soon pink foot geese too! All are legitimate to photograph (you need a license to photograph kingfishers you know) and will make tasty dinners, as my permission do not set birds for shooting!