wanted.terrier stud w-yorkshire

my patterdale has cum into season and ready now so im looking for a proven worker,no 1st season etc stud .im looking for either a paterdale,border terrier,lakeland terrier or smal light pit bull or staff(must be small,pure an game)no leggy dogs.2yr and older.call or twt me with details plz.im from huddersfield west yorkshire and will travel but not miles as wanting them to mate every day for a week to guarentee pregency,so west yorks prefered.07769513111

wats that got to do wid you an wat u chatting bout off to gud start?u thinks its a f*****g race.?thats between me an him an we know wats wat an u know f**k all so ill tell u an then make ur f*****g comments,prick.spell it slowly 4u yah.kennels were full cos got new dog so out of dogs chose to sell terrier but then she came in2 season so am breeding it an giving the man pik of litter for £50 cos off f**k bout.would u sell a gud worker cheap wats in season?nar youd make room 4it just lie me.he can take mum or pup for £50 for f**k about.know wat ur chatting [bANNED TEXT] u open ur mouth cos face 2 face if u wa trying to take me 4 sum dick like u are with ur key board id punch you all ova.waste man

• Like 1

wats that got to do wid you an wat u chatting bout off to gud start?u thinks its a f*****g race.?thats between me an him an we know wats wat an u know f**k all so ill tell u an then make ur f*****g comments,prick.spell it slowly 4u yah.kennels were full cos got new dog so out of dogs chose to sell terrier but then she came in2 season so am breeding it an giving the man pik of litter for £50 cos off f**k bout.would u sell a gud worker cheap wats in season?nar youd make room 4it just lie me.he can take mum or pup for £50 for f**k about.know wat ur chatting [bANNED TEXT] u open ur mouth cos face 2 face if u wa trying to take me 4 sum dick like u are with ur key board id punch you all ova.waste man

Didn't understand a f*****g word of that :laugh:

he means it was up for sale then it broke down so hes going to pup it to make some cash

Didn't understand a f*****g word of that :laugh:

he means it was up for sale then it broke down so hes going to pup it to make some cash

You should be a translator :thumbs:

im not realy up on gibberish, but i think hes trying to say that he was getting rid of the bitch because his kennels were full(not heard that one before), but the bitch came on heat so now he has room??? for a litter of pups.

I may be wrong but that is my take on it.

pernod

im not realy up on gibberish, but i think hes trying to say that he was getting rid of the bitch because his kennels were full(not heard that one before), but the bitch came on heat so now he has room??? for a litter of pups.

I may be wrong but that is my take on it.

pernod

Amongst all the cursing and threats I think you're asking me if I would change my mind about selling a good bitch (because I had bought a dog and had to get rid of her) when she came into season because I could make a bit of money off of the pups. This is my answer....

1. I wouldn't get rid of a good dog

2. I wouldn't get a dog if I didn't have room for it

3. I wouldn't breed for money

4. I wouldn't breed a good worker before season begins

As far as punching me all ova, you are probably 14 and don't have facial hair yet.

• 2 weeks later...

just got back from sea side wid wife an kids an see this shit u make up in mind.

1.she is a good bitch but was gunna get rid cos fights ma 2 bitch running dogs an terrier so can only take her out with male dog.i prefer running dogs,she was upsetting ma kennels,not the kennels full.

2.i had room 4 new dog,just the terrier wa constantly wanting to f**k it up.prefered running dog ova digging dog.

3.am not breeding for muny,ave bread 4 a pup for personal use.offered ur mate the pup coswith drew dog he was after from sale.

4.ave bread her just [bANNED TEXT] season cos shes not gunna be used much this season.not 4 digging cos i will be using ma males.

and as for been 14 an aving no facial hair shows how wrong u are.told u u shouldnt speak [bANNED TEXT] u ad the facts cos shows how fullof shit u are and y do u get involved wid other peoples buisness.this was between me an sum1 else so wat you involving ur self 4 mr know it all.any way,cum watch me fight at leeds on 25th sept.tickets £30 an then decide if youd fight me.if yes then ill get my club(farrell mma)to get me an u in the ring.ill put 5grand down that i beat you.wanna go 4 it then an ill get it sorted?