scottish teams in europe tonight

even shamrock rovers are in the group stage ,what does that say about scottish football

Who did Sunderland beat to qualify Rocky................ :hmm:

:D

scotish clubs only have 2 kick a ball 2 get in europa ,they would,nt have a chance of getting out of the 2nd round in out fa cup ,look your teams are out simples they wern,t worthy of the competion ,all i was stating is shamrockrovers did qualiify ,and personaly i don,t think celtic should be aloud 2 go back in the competion ,even the scotish pundits are saying they think its the death of scotish football .

How much money has your club spent on players this year mate, i genuinely dont know but i bet its probably more than celtic and rangers put together?. Now i can put my hands up and say were in a bad state of affairs the now and the only reason we did get the odd decent player years ago was because they knew they would get European football, that is gone this year and probably in the future years too.

But really you shouldn't come on slagging scottish football when your own team is pish...... :D

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am been Daft ! haven't a clue about Football,Last game I was at ,was when Liverpool came to Ibrox to open the Stand !,but I think the Scottish could field a Shinty team that could compete in Englan

even shamrock rovers are in the group stage ,what does that say about scottish football

How much money has your club spent on players this year mate, i genuinely dont know but i bet its probably more than celtic and rangers put together?. Now i can put my hands up and say were in a bad s

scotish clubs only have 2 kick a ball 2 get in europa ,they would,nt have a chance of getting out of the 2nd round in out fa cup ,look your teams are out simples they wern,t worthy of the competion ,all i was stating is shamrockrovers did qualiify ,and personaly i don,t think celtic should be aloud 2 go back in the competion ,even the scotish pundits are saying they think its the death of scotish football .

How much money has your club spent on players this year mate, i genuinely dont know but i bet its probably more than celtic and rangers put together?. Now i can put my hands up and say were in a bad state of affairs the now and the only reason we did get the odd decent player years ago was because they knew they would get European football, that is gone this year and probably in the future years too.

But really you shouldn't come on slagging scottish football when your own team is pish...... :D

i agree with most of it accept 1 bit about my team being pish lol yous got the chance 2 come and play in the best leagues in the world ,best players best stadiums ,best wages ,best of everything ,i think now is the time 2 do it and earn the right 2 be europe and just walk in

i agree with most of it accept 1 bit about my team being pish lol yous got the chance 2 come and play in the best leagues in the world ,best players best stadiums ,best wages ,best of everything ,i think now is the time 2 do it and earn the right 2 be europe and just walk in

I agree.....i'd quite gladly give up european to come down too English football. Wouldn't be long and we'd be in European football again with a team worthy of winning it too....Not going to happen though is it and the future is realistically bleak for scottish football.... :sorry:

• Like 1

I agree.....i'd quite gladly give up european to come down too English football. Wouldn't be long and we'd be in European football again with a team worthy of winning it too....Not going to happen though is it and the future is realistically bleak for scottish football.... :sorry:

:toast:

Well apparently Celtic are still in Europe......the other mob fielded a few illegal players and it looks like their being turfed out....and Celtic to stay in........result.

Is that 100% yet mate?

I love Scottish football............as a west ham fan I am used to experiencing some shit, but I can feel ok about it because in my heart I know somewhere some jock is seeing worse!! :laugh: :laugh:

I love Scottish football............as a west ham fan I am used to experiencing some shit, but I can feel ok about it because in my heart I know somewhere some jock is seeing worse!! :laugh: :laugh:

Than West Ham...... :icon_eek: .............i doubt it!!.... :D

Cheeky f****r.....id bet my bollocks my hammers would beat Rangers/Celtic 7 out of every 10 times they played them at the moment....and the other 3 would be draws :D

That said im just about to leave for the trip up the m1 for Notts Forest away :icon_redface: .......come on you Irons !!

Cheeky f****r.....id bet my bollocks my hammers would beat Rangers/Celtic 7 out of every 10 times they played them at the moment....and the other 3 would be draws :D

That said im just about to leave for the trip up the m1 for Notts Forest away :icon_redface: .......come on you Irons !!

Enjoy your trip..............you've obviously started drinking already.... :D:thumbs: