scottish teams in europe tonight

ok lads just like to wish rangers an celtic all the best tonight im a gers man but want to see celtic an rangers getting into the next round an hope hearts do a lot better than the last time even though spurs 2nd team will still beat them but we have to start backing each other in europe so good luck to hearts celtic an rangers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am been Daft ! haven't a clue about Football,Last game I was at ,was when Liverpool came to Ibrox to open the Stand !,but I think the Scottish could field a Shinty team that could compete in Englan

even shamrock rovers are in the group stage ,what does that say about scottish football

How much money has your club spent on players this year mate, i genuinely dont know but i bet its probably more than celtic and rangers put together?. Now i can put my hands up and say were in a bad s

Very honourable that John, good on you mate......rise above it and all that..... :thumbs:

I personally hope the wee huns get gubbed again and rangers get pumped out too......

MON THE HOOPS!!!.... :toast:

lol tell ur a tim only think of yourselfs

Problem to night is mate that i think you'll easy through by 3 or 4 goals. That shower you are player are poor and they wont handle it at Ibrox. I think Celtic will struggle tonight per usual in Europe. I hope not but we will see. If Samaras plays and we lose and he misses sitter after sitter then i reckon Lennon should start to look for another job, if the man cant see that the Greek fanny cant kick his own arse then its time too move on. The game should have been dead and buried at Parkhead!

I think we all know the Jambos outcome................ :yes:

I think Samaras must have caught Lennon shagging a hooker or something, how that c**t got a new contract i'll never know.

Seriously mate if he is playing tonight then Lennon can go for me......... :censored:

THE WHOLE OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL IS LAUGHABLE YOUS AINT GOT 1 DECENT TEAM THAT WOULD FINISH TOP TEN IN THE PREMIERSHIP

IVE WATCHED SOME OF HEARTS GAME TONIGHT AND I WATCH BETTER ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP SIDES EVERY WEEK SCOTTISH FOOTBALL SHOULD BE BANNED OR EVEN UNTELEVISED '' PERMANENTLY '' :rtfm::signthankspin:

Edited by SLiP tHe DoG !

THE WHOLE OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL IS LAUGHABLE YOUS AINT GOT 1 DECENT TEAM THAT WOULD FINISH TOP TEN IN THE PREMIERSHIP

IVE WATCHED SOME OF HEARTS GAME TONIGHT AND I WATCH BETTER ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP SIDES EVERY WEEK SCOTTISH FOOTBALL SHOULD BE BANNED OR EVEN UNTELEVISED '' PERMANENTLY '' :rtfm::signthankspin:

dont watch it then,simples

Your half right....at this present time we are shit. Give us your finances and with our support we'd squash you in under 5 years............

Your half right....at this present time we are shit. Give us your finances and with our support we'd squash you in under 5 years............

No chance lab ;)