I have a brought a new Crosman Ratcatcher - apparently with mods

alright guys? I have recently purchased a Crosman Rat catcher 2250B of a youth on the internet. He said it has a few modifications. I have a few pics of the gun. any ideas on what he's modded by looking at the pics?. He also said he has changed the bolt and chamber. He said its pushing 10lb. how would i find this out? I will upload the pics to my profile.. if i cant ill email them to you on request.

Any help guys would be much appreciated.

Yup, chrono it and you'll know.

Still love my lil' ratty! Makes 8.5fpe and is very accurate out to 25/30 yards. Bagged a heck of a lot of bunnies with mine at close range too (mostly 20-25 yards) and it will always be in my cabinet as a good useable spare.

Cheers

Duncan

• Like 1

thanks guys, I have two of them. My local gun shop will chrono test is for me only cost £1. ill let you know what fpe it makes. The only other thing is i need a silencer, not sure if you have seen the one in the pics but the guy i bought it of made it him self. Any ideas what the barrel is off as its not the standard barrel and i cant find a blood silencer to fit. theres a pic silencer and thread on the end of the barrel. Maybe some one can make it out?

Thanks Again. :thumbs:

P.S the reason I need a new silencer is because i can see the bloody thing in the sights! its very quiet, but just annoying. also when i bought the gun it was rapped in the camo tape, the same stuff as the silencer is rapped in. I took it of the gun because it was sticky and wasn't very nice to handle.

• 5 weeks later...

im not sure mate, i cant get hold of the youth i bought it of too ask him. the barrel is very long, not sure how long the king ratcher barrel is?

Hi Matt

Does it look like this one (the longer barrelled one)..

riflerattiescustom1-1.jpg

This one has the 2260 rabbitstopper barrel fitted (24") along with a Steel breech and bolt that I made myself..

Cheers, John