PRIDE of the PEAKS Coursing Event 17th Sept 3pm

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I need to pre book if I want to camp?

No just turn up, camping is free this year.

hi could you tell me how much it is to get in the show your haveing on the sunday please and is it the same post code you have up also wat time does showing start please and thankyou

£5 each U16's free, same postcode DE4 2PH, Straight racing starts at 8.30-9am, Lurcher Champion of Champions 11am, Open show around 12.30-1pm. Terriers Open show 11am, Champion of Champions to follow. Thanks.

Free camping and only £5 entry. Silly to miss this one. See you there :thumbs:

Exactly!!! :toast:

our lass wants to know what the toilet/ shower situation is with regards to camping.

thanks

Only portaloos, nowt fancy, its just a field. I won't be able to be contacted after 5pm friday so anyone wanting to book in their dogs for the coursing or wanting any other info please let me know before then. (You can book in on the day) cheers.

Edited by NIP2

Attended this, was an excellent course which favoured no particular type of dog ie small or large. Was run well with no hiccups and the weather held for most of the racing :)

Winner of main stake - Ada, Littl'Un reserve

Winner consolations stake - Nelson, Millie reserve

sorry really bad with peoples names so cant tell you who owns the dogs!!! LOL well cept for Littl'Un

Will be going again next year, and there were no grumpies there either which was nice ;)

Tina

hi all im nelson.s owner we had a fab time i still carnt get over how well nelson did not bad for a 11 month didnt littl'un win it

carnt wait till next year a very big thanks to all ivoved for a top race

all the best lee