PRIDE of the PEAKS Coursing Event 17th Sept 3pm

PRIDE of the PEAKS COURSING EVENT to be held on the 17th September at Pikehall Racetrack, Pikehall, Derbys, DE4 2PH at 3pm. (Show Day Sunday 18th)

OPEN TO ALL LURCHERS AND SIGHTHOUNDS Please pm me your name and your dog's name to book in, £5 per dog, purse and perpetual trophy to winner. They will be taking entries on the day also. A good testing track. FREE CAMPING.

Edited by NIP2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there tryed the postcode in aa route planner and it says its in correct ? just trying to see what mileage it is any ideas about postcode ?

Post code is right, it should take you to Pikehall Village, the Track/Showground is about 1/4 mile out of the village, towards Matlock along the A5012. Thanks.

Do I need to pre book if I want to camp?

No just turn up, camping is free this year.

hi could you tell me how much it is to get in the show your haveing on the sunday please and is it the same post code you have up also wat time does showing start please and thankyou

£5 each U16's free, same postcode DE4 2PH, Straight racing starts at 8.30-9am, Lurcher Champion of Champions 11am, Open show around 12.30-1pm. Terriers Open show 11am, Champion of Champions to follow. Thanks.

Do I need to pre book if I want to camp?

No just turn up, camping is free this year.

hi could you tell me how much it is to get in the show your haveing on the sunday please and is it the same post code you have up also wat time does showing start please and thankyou

£5 each U16's free, same postcode DE4 2PH, Straight racing starts at 8.30-9am, Lurcher Champion of Champions 11am, Open show around 12.30-1pm. Terriers Open show 11am, Champion of Champions to follow. Thanks.

Free camping and only £5 entry. Silly to miss this one. See you there :thumbs: