I have just figured out why they have returned!

Read this thread, they are the pair who ripped off Oly, they have also scammed several other people, many of whom are on here...

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/200671-private-gungear-sales-potential-scam/

The only way to stop them is to let them know they have been rumbled, but they are so bad they might have been banned from their own website!

tossers wished they lived near me they would not be able to pick a rifle up never mind sell one they dont call me big mac for nothing i work hard for what iv got just like so meny others on here just fore scum like them to take it off you and not send the goods you,v paid for .

I know, they have created a lot of bad feeling on here, when the wife and I have bought it has always been face to face, apart from one occasion, when we had to trust the guy, mind you we had sold him the rifle in the first place, he just did not get on with it and I wanted it back!

How do we know this is the same guy? He's offering face to face, something the Grahams have never done, it wouldn't really be conducive to the type of scam they run.

If he's been positively identified, either by IP address or some other means, then fine, but I don't see any foundation for the accusations. (I'm not vouching for him, I have no idea who he is, but I don't see much that suggests he is one of the Grahams)

If there is proof then I think we should be shown it. I'm afraid dodgy spelling isn't nearly enough evidence.

iv sold 1 a xl as it happens and i sent it by post and was worry,d sick i was so pleased when he said he had receaved it and all was well iv got my sons scorpion and my two pistols on here for sale i would not even thinck of not sending them if enyone was to buy them its just not dun if they pay for some thing you send it thats the way it is

Same gun as they own, Lightnings, also he has offered face to face before, then at last minute had to change plans, once he has got the buyer's confidence, it is identically bad English to all their other posts, you just have to read it!

Edited by secretagentmole

Is not just me Matt, read the thread title Sigh to find out more....

Also modus operandi is the same, joins, puts up advert, no other posts, a bit suspicious that!

He has not put up anything to counter anything said, only that his name is Dan, he might be desperate for the money!

Edited by secretagentmole

im fairly sure that under one of his known dodgy usernames on here, he was claiming his real name was "dan" once before, also coming suspiciously from gloucestershire. That coupled with the spelling and the frequently referring to people as "bud", which has spanned all his phoney identities pretty much seals it for me.

I have to say though Mike that, I agree with Matt in the main. Maybe I'm not as astute at sussing people out as Andy is (he's amazingly sharp actually, at how he's picked up on this sort of thing before!) But it does bother me that a genuine lad with a gun or something to sell, maybe not so hot on his English/spelling, might get mistaken for one of the Grahams. Just because he shows a similar flaw or two.

And Gloucester must be full of as many shooters as anywhere else.

Just be careful and absolutely completely certain before all this crap leads to something like paranioa and the wrong chap gets pounced on.