staffxpatterdale

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mute bitch pitpat.

and thats what i do i work my dogs.my bitch is not a fighting dog she will go to ground and hold her quarry.do patterdales not do this.yes they do she is just a little diffrent while a pat will hold m

Cracking dog mac

Posted Images

and thats what i do i work my dogs.my bitch is not a fighting dog she will go to ground and hold her quarry.do patterdales not do this.yes they do she is just a little diffrent while a pat will hold mix it yap wotever she will do only 1 ting thats get there and hold and thats what i like 2 dig 2.

• Like 3

personaly i think it is just stupid because a patterdale is hard enough and you dont want to breed a fighting dog you want a working dog

If bred correctly they are very good workers and although some can and will be very hard,there is also some sensible bullx's and the best thing about them is they wont get pushed about in an earth.People are too quick to knock the bullxpatt but until they work them for themselves they should not knock them.

• Like 1

personaly i think it is just stupid because a patterdale is hard enough and you dont want to breed a fighting dog you want a working dog

If bred correctly they are very good workers and although some can and will be very hard,there is also some sensible bullx's and the best thing about them is they wont get pushed about in an earth.People are too quick to knock the bullxpatt but until they work them for themselves they should not knock them.

ive seen sum decent staffxpats but dont think there enough good staffs out there to much kc shite big bags of wind just bred for looks,,but on other hand not hard to find good game pbt but can be very leggy first cross but much rather then 90% of staffs imo.. :thumbs:

ive seen sum decent staffxpats but dont think there enough good staffs out there to much kc shite big bags of wind just bred for looks,,but on other hand not hard to find good game pbt but can be very leggy first cross but much rather then 90% of staffs imo.. :thumbs:

I would imagine the 1st pbtxpatt would come a bit up on the leg,also i think they would be more aggresive towards other dogs than a staffx,maybe not,jmo.