A question on bull xs

There people on here in other countrys that pit bulls are legal and moll I know pits are illegal in this country but they are still in the uk

So you know APBT are illegal and presumably the consequences of owning an illegal dog :doh:

Is it nice in your little world :blink:

Why is it that weman seem to know every think and I dont own one

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people on this site seriously need to catch themselves on! The man was only asking a question!!! Why is everyone so PARANOID????? is it such a bad thing to say that you happen to like a certain t

There wont be APBT in any of them. They are on the dangerous dogs register which includes any crosses of them

legal over here, APBT all the way

Posted Images

The Dangerous Dog Act right now only really covers the purebred dogs. There is currently a campaign underway to include crosses of any of the dogs on it to also be banned. As of yet, it hasn't happened.

It does ban any breeds of pit bull type dogs but doesn't specify any legislation for cross-breeds. hope this helps :thumbs:

It used to cover crosses of though dymented, has it changed now?

The effect of the Act

Under the 1991 Act (and as amended in 1997) it is illegal to own any Specially Controlled Dogs without specific exemption from a court. The dogs have to be muzzled and kept on a lead in public, they must be registered and insured, neutered, tattooed and receive microchip implants. The Act also bans the breeding, sale and exchange of these dogs, even if they are on the Index of Exempted Dogs.[1][dead link]

Four types in particular were identified by the Act:

The Act also covers cross breeds of the above four types of dog. Dangerous dogs are classified by 'type', not by breed label. This means that whether a dog is prohibited under the Act will depend on a judgement about its physical characteristics, and whether they match the description of a prohibited 'type'. This assessment of the physical characteristics is made by a court.

There people on here in other countrys that pit bulls are legal and moll I know pits are illegal in this country but they are still in the uk

So you know APBT are illegal and presumably the consequences of owning an illegal dog :doh:

Is it nice in your little world :blink:

Why is it that weman seem to know every think and I dont own one

I cannot really answer that untill i get a translation please :thumbs:

Now im an anti a do gooder I work for the police and new to hunting all cuz I wanted to know what bull breed you like in a lurcher i.ve been around lurchers all my life I went with my dad when I was 4 years old hunting and i.ve been doing it then on you know what I dont care any more you can say what you like about me

If I was been suspicous and tying to argue about it I put my hands up and say im sorry I was only saying we had posts saying why a bull x bull vs wheatons ect I only want to know what bull breed you like in a lurcher and why you like that breed ect it true i.ve not been around many bull xs i.ve only seen a hand full work i.ve been around collie xs and lurcher/lurcher bred dogs with no bull breed in there make up but that not stoping me from likeing the cross