what the best nylon nets

We dont tend to use nylon anymore but i think i still have 30ish 4ft 10z nylon ones in a bag somewhere so i personaly would say if i used nylon again i would use 10z

if i remember correctly bridport nets sells them in yellow or they used to ???

why not try some spun poly nets mate

Spun poly are excellent max mate, i get some good ones from albert64 on here. But you can't beat the odd big, light weight nylon net, for those awkward holes, they never fail to wrap the rabbit up, they are just a pain in the ass to set.

I prefer the 10z myself, tried a couple of spun nylon years ago that I bought at the same time as some hemp to try them when they were the new thing out and they blew off the holes on the embankment. Are the spun nylon any heavier now?

I used to knit my own nets years ago, I used Hemp, I liked the feel of it, got out the way of doing it, so I sent for Spun Poly to Netrigger, Nets just arrived in strong colours,

These Nets are the best I have seen, top quality, I cannot recommend them enough, a top Craftsman at Net making.

Spun poly are excellent max mate, i get some good ones from albert64 on here. But you can't beat the odd big, light weight nylon net, for those awkward holes, they never fail to wrap the rabbit up, they are just a pain in the ass to set.

I totally agree as well as trammel and hemp long nets we have a 4z 25yd longnet and if a rabbit hits it they never seem to escape from it