A Youtube teaser showing Phils .25 custom Ultra in action

zini

Hi everyone,

Here is just a small teaser from the Rise of the Verminators on Youtube showing some of what I’ve been up to with Phil’s custom .25 Ultra (11.7 ft / lbs) over the past 2 weeks.

Hopefully it will gain interest for Phil and start and get him some inquiries in. :thumbs:

As you will see I have taken head and heart shots with good results with this rifle at some impressive ranges for a sub 12 .25 calibre rifle.

If you want to see more of the review and see some more hunting with this rifle then please watch the full DVD when it is released.

If you wish to speak to Phil about his custom work then his email address is at the start of the clip.

Enjoy

Si.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c7HaNMDfD4w

Edited by zini

Thanks mate :thumbs:

Its not all by any means as the full review covers accuracy when zeroing, hunting and stopping power analysis.

The rifle is just amazing, pellet on pellet accuarcy.

Si

Hi everyone,

Here is just a small teaser from the Rise of the Verminators on Youtube showing some of what I’ve been up to with Phil’s custom .25 Ultra (11.7 ft / lbs) over the past 2 weeks.

Hopefully it will gain interest for Phil and start and get him some inquiries in. :thumbs:

As you will see I have taken head and heart shots with good results with this rifle at some impressive ranges for a sub 12 .25 calibre rifle.

If you want to see more of the review and see some more hunting with this rifle then please watch the full DVD when it is released.

If you wish to speak to Phil about his custom work then his email address is at the start of the clip.

Enjoy

Si.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c7HaNMDfD4w

Great shooting, real eye opener with the .25 calibre. Its all about shot placement, never mind all this rubbish about .177's being better because of the flat trajectory. Wouldn't mind seeing a review of the .25 calibre, as you say with target tests.

ATB

The rifle was zeroed at 23 / 24 metres Matt.

Yes agreed its all about the shot placement mate and knowing the rifles parabolic trajectory.

Si

Edited by zini

Hi Elliott,

LOL, Ive learnt my lesson now mate and am not getting involved in these issues anymore.

Some people cant see the wood for the trees mate.

I say let the camera do the talking.

We all know what a sub .25 is capable of.

Forgot to tell you mate.

The day before i came back to Canada me and LJ went out on one of my allottment permissions and tested the .25 Ultra from 15 to 50 lased metres on small Firebird exploding targets.

The results are on the new DVD but all ill say is sub 1 inch explosions in a wind on scope camera out to 50 metres.

If thats not doing the talking nothing is mate.

Si.

Edited by zini

Hi Elliott,

LOL, Ive learnt my lesson now mate and am not getting involved in these issues anymore.

Some people cant see the wood for the trees mate.

I say let the camera do the talking.

We all know what a sub .25 is capable of.

Forgot to tell you mate.

The day before i came back to Canada me and LJ went out on one of my allottment permissions and tested the .25 Ultra from 15 to 50 lased metres on small Firebird exploding targets.

The results are on the new DVD but all ill say is sub 1 inch explosions in a wind on scope camera out to 50 metres.

If thats not doing the talking nothing is mate.

Si.

Put me one on order pal