WHY BULL X

Guest big e

i personally think the odd collie cross could maybe do one fox single handed if it didnt jack ,theres no way it could do 3 or 4 like a good strong bull x it just isnt gonna happen

no you are talking shit mate,you must have been into dogs a long time by the sounds of it

mate are you on drugs or something id like to see one of these collie shit do 3 or 4 foxes a night it just wouldnt happem unless it was harvest time and cubs running riot as soon as they bite back the collie barks woof woof

You would know all about taking cubs being the big summer hunter you are. Bit of advice for you try not to comment on things you obviously no nothing about. With every post you put up the thicker you come across.

who asked for your opinion your the undisputed pecker head mr no it all arnt you like i say my dogs die of hard work not lazyitus mr keyboard warrior

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am on my 3rd now, they are great dogs.What i like about them is there (Tenacity) they will bust a gut to catch there quarry, either big +small.The ones ive had great temps loved people and not bad

ive ran collie gryhounds in the past they are a very versatile dog but talking in pre ban tearms some collie crosses are capable at catching and killing foxes single handed but i think the going gets

mate not gonna argue with anyone on this subject anymore as most are idiotic and complete breed blind, so not gonna waste my breath As said most on here on this post are really showing the key board h

i personally think the odd collie cross could maybe do one fox single handed if it didnt jack ,theres no way it could do 3 or 4 like a good strong bull x it just isnt gonna happen

no you are talking shit mate,you must have been into dogs a long time by the sounds of it

mate are you on drugs or something id like to see one of these collie shit do 3 or 4 foxes a night it just wouldnt happem unless it was harvest time and cubs running riot as soon as they bite back the collie barks woof woof

what a load of bollox

Bull xs of today being all head and no quarters but one that been bred right is a custom made fox dog with agility, stamina, good feet, strong jaws and tremendous courage I.ve been around lurcher for 30 years now and every bull x that i.ve seen worked always seem to takes the fight to the fox and not getting the job done taking there time to kill the fox that why you always see them around game fairs with old injurys on and around there heads but the Deerhound xs, Slauki xs, Bedlington xs and the Collie xs and lurcher/lurcher bred dogs got the the job done faster and not giving the fox time to bite.

boll*x mate , take your blinkers off and look at the bigger picture , youll be saying next a rough coat makes a better bushing dog , .......... so bull xs get marked up because they kill slower lol lol

Hedz, hes gonna glass you, after he has produced his ID to the barmaid :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Could be worse he could bore me to death with his bullshite comments and stupidity YAWN :laugh: :laugh:

Perhaps he'll try both!!!!

so long as he dont set a beddy/whippet/grey onto me i dont think i can take 45lbs of hell and fury :laugh:

i have seen some good bull xs and and some very bad ones but the problem is there is pit bull and pet bulls out there so you cant just use any bull to produce a good working lurcher

Very true and the best post yet, but wasted in this thread i reckon :victory: .

Hedz, hes gonna glass you, after he has produced his ID to the barmaid :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Could be worse he could bore me to death with his bullshite comments and stupidity YAWN :laugh: :laugh:

soon hushed yah noise about the dogs though didnt yah bud! makes me chuckle i dont know how half of you manage too get on here every day/night of the week non of you got jobs? instead of bigging your heavy head tongue showing bull x's get out n walk them or summert? if you was worth it id sort a date out too take you out with a propper beddy x and then see if you still slagged them off, wont be coming back on this post so reply too your self all you like

soon hushed yah noise about the dogs though didnt yah bud! makes me chuckle i dont know how half of you manage too get on here every day/night of the week non of you got jobs? instead of bigging your heavy head tongue showing bull x's get out n walk them or summert? if you was worth it id sort a date out too take you out with a propper beddy x and then see if you still slagged them off, wont be coming back on this post so reply too your self all you like

I have a job, its cyber care in the community dealing with helping deluded children like yourself :D May i suggest some more schooling, its spelt something, not summert :thumbs: A date with you to see your dog? No thanks, im very choosy who i spend my time with.......