f*****g Grass..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's week two of the summer holidays. Kids are driving me MENTAL.   .. you'v just given me a fantastic idea

pity it wasnt a bin full of skunk

Tell me about it. I have a clear understanding of why some animals eat their young

HPIM1492.jpg

That's one mowing & that fecking bin's supposed to last me a fortnight! :angry::laugh::boogy:

Dont cut it for anorther fortnight then......... :laugh:

It's growing like hell ATM Lab, if I leave it a fortnight it'll be tickling the wife's arse as she's hanging out the washing! :laugh:

lol..............looks like a bowling green mate. Mines looks like the rough at St Andrews Old Course........ :laugh:

Guest jt750

It's growing like hell ATM Lab, if I leave it a fortnight it'll be tickling the wife's arse as she's hanging out the washing! :laugh:

lol..............looks like a bowling green mate. Mines looks like the rough at St Andrews Old Course........ :laugh:

But what about your grass :whistling:

But what about your grass :whistling:

If your implying that my dear lady is ruff as old boots then may you be struck down with a horrible illness where you cant leave the pan for 2 mins......... :laugh:

It's week two of the summer holidays. Kids are driving me MENTAL.

.. you'v just given me a fantastic idea :D

I had my middle two helping me out for a while earlier before they got bored.. :doh: They say they're bored, you give them something to do, then they get bored of that. You can't win! :(:laugh:

It's week two of the summer holidays. Kids are driving me MENTAL.

.. you'v just given me a fantastic idea :D

I had my middle two helping me out for a while earlier before they got bored.. :doh: They say they're bored, you give them something to do, then they get bored of that. You can't win! :(:laugh:

Tell me about it. I have a clear understanding of why some animals eat their young :wallbash:

• Like 1

you should let your secret lover keep on top of it mate

sheep love grass :tongue2::laugh: :11: :11:

• Like 1

you should live here in the east of england , only mowed mine sat , after 3 weeks, we have had vertualy no rain, so its not grown.

but i know what you mean malt, 2 weeks is to long for the bins emptying, our council is now charging us to empty our green bins between july and october,,,, so f**k that i already pay council tax.

so a hedge bottom will get it

pity it wasnt a bin full of skunk

Amen to that brother! :notworthy::laugh:

Tell me about it. I have a clear understanding of why some animals eat their young :wallbash:

:yes:

you should let your secret lover keep on top of it mate

sheep love grass :tongue2::laugh: :11: :11:

:laugh:

I ditched her pal, sent her packing across the Severn in vacuum packed bags marked 'Prime Welsh Lamb' :yes: Next time you sit down to a nice lamb roast, think very carefully about where the meat came from, and what could of happened to it while in the loving embrace of a bitter Welshman.. ;):laugh: