The hedgehog along with 4 of it's young has been taken to the local hedgehog sanctuary. I was not having a problem with it's fleas and ticks, 2 of my ferrets have died sudden deaths over the weekend. Coincidently this is when the hedgehog appeared too. I have witnessed it with my own eyes going up to the ferret cages and eaten the dropped biscuits. I have hutches in 2 different places, where the hedgehog visited was where the ferrets that died lived. Lets hope this is the end of the deaths. I have lost 2 good ferrets over the weekend.

Mike

i heard you diden't have the bottle to get rid of them. . . .

So you got your mrs to do it :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh:

lets hope the arse.p.c.a don't relocate them next door :thumbs::laugh:

also try putting the food in the cage rather than sprinkling it round the garden :laugh:

sory mate couldent resist :thumbs::laugh:

mooch this weekend? Give me a ring and dont forget to bring the mrs incase you have to get anything to the sanctuary!! :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

Until a few years ago my spaniels would pick up hedgehogs every evening when out for a walk. Now however, hedgehogs seem to be quite rare, you hardly ever see them squat in the road, and yet we still have no ground nesting birds... what we have got though is a badger sett in almost every wood and hedgerow. I don't think it takes a genius to work out where the hedgehogs or the lapwings, grey partridges, sky larks and all those birds on the "red" list have gone. Yet still the government drag their feet over any action being taken.

• Like 1