Mopping up a few Charlies.......

Went out last thing for a trip round a few fields to mop up any cubs that have been overlooked lately,and had a couple as well as missing one when I clipped a thistle just in front of him.You wouldn't think that a thistle would make that much difference,but,it sure does and that has left me with a cub that will not be quite so easy to come to terms with,but hey ho I will have to get a bit sneaky to get him.Had a lamping mate with me that brought his .22 and he had 3 bunnies for my dogs as well,so not a bad night all told.

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_13560001.jpg

YIS Martin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ian, Why cant we just get rid of idiots off the site who post crap like this, we all know stuff goes on but posting it on open forum ,as if the anti's dont have enough to ammunition!!!

Imagine shooting cubs and then putting up a photo in the relevant section......how could you!!!........

Cheers for the reply mate, and crack on.   I just always find it a bit difficult to understand when you see folk out on large arable farms, dropping cubs in July. . . . . . when all that is raised t

Went out last thing for a trip round a few fields to mop up any cubs that have been overlooked lately,and had a couple as well as missing one when I clipped a thistle just in front of him.You wouldn't think that a thistle would make that much difference,but,it sure does and that has left me with a cub that will not be quite so easy to come to terms with,but hey ho I will have to get a bit sneaky to get him.Had a lamping mate with me that brought his .22 and he had 3 bunnies for my dogs as well,so not a bad night all told.

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_13560001.jpg

YIS Martin

Well done mate :thumbs:

Wow shooting two cubs. Your dogs must be shite.

???? I'm new to fox shooting what do you mean by this comment?

Well, he is saying that cub shooting is easy and that he should have used his dogs, but the poster opinion was that he shot as his dogs couldn't handle the cubs.

Shooting foxes is not difficult as all the fox shooters say but it is effective if you want to reduce the population.

Wow shooting two cubs. Your dogs must be shite.

Shape up, your as bad as an anti.... are you a kid or do you just live in your own little bubble with regard to hunting..

Ian, Why cant we just get rid of idiots off the site who post crap like this, we all know stuff goes on but posting it on open forum :wallbash: ,as if the anti's dont have enough to ammunition!!!

• Like 1

What kind of farmland were they shot on out of interest?

Alright Ideation,these particular ones were shot on a couple of small holdings that are next door to each other,and they both have chooks and both have lost some over the last few days.I have another two places close by as well that are having real trouble with chook killing foxes,so expect more of the same.....lots of dead cubs!!

Martin

Guest joball

Its legal to shoot fox cubs you knob..but it isnt to run them..fecking plank.

Keep up the good work martin

You wetnt calling me names when i bought one of your pictures, when you needed cash to buy your lad cricket gear lol.