Litter of top class all-rounders

A friend of mine has a litter of lurchers, these will make exceptional all-rounders, on all quarry. It is a repeat mating, and pups from the first litter can be seen. Sire deerhound/greyhound collie/greyhound x Dam greyhound.

There are dogs and bitches, all are black, they were born today, 4/3/07

Like I say these belong to a friend, the only connection I have with these is that I bred the deerhound/greyhound in the mating.

From what has been said on this, and other forums, numbers dont seem to count any more, but these dogs are bred to take big numbers, and the lad who has them will fill you in on everything these and other dogs from the same way bred have taken.

Anyone who knows me will know I dont pass on dogs unless I know they are ok, and these I guarentee will do the business.

The litter is in Bedlington, Northumberland

Please PM me and I will forward a contact telephone number, the lad is not on the computer.

A friend of mine has a litter of lurchers, these will make exceptional all-rounders, on all quarry. It is a repeat mating, and pups from the first litter can be seen. Sire deerhound/greyhound collie/greyhound x Dam greyhound.

There are dogs and bitches, all are black, they were born today, 4/3/07

Like I say these belong to a friend, the only connection I have with these is that I bred the deerhound/greyhound in the mating.

From what has been said on this, and other forums, numbers dont seem to count any more, but these dogs are bred to take big numbers, and the lad who has them will fill you in on everything these and other dogs from the same way bred have taken.

Anyone who knows me will know I dont pass on dogs unless I know they are ok, and these I guarentee will do the business.

The litter is in Bedlington, Northumberland

Please PM me and I will forward a contact telephone number, the lad is not on the computer.

im scared to ask,but how much are they bill? :laugh:

The lad is 100% genuine lurcher lad, one of these who wants to see the pups go to working homes, not pet homes, he isnt out to make money, he is replacing the bitch from the last litter that broke its neck [edited - Nightwalker] :( the pups will be VERY sensibly priced, pm me, I will give you his number,

• 2 weeks later...

im scared to ask,but how much are they bill? :laugh:

The lad is 100% genuine lurcher lad, one of these who wants to see the pups go to working homes, not pet homes, he isnt out to make money, he is replacing the bitch from the last litter that broke its neck [edited - Nightwalker] :( the pups will be VERY sensibly priced, pm me, I will give you his number,

pm'd

Edited by Paul in North Lincs