• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's right you didn't feel sorry for him you just like to give the impression you do........you are too far up your own arse to care for feck all but yourself.

No mate it wasn't banter or anything to do with me being a Liverpool fan.......you were usual self when somebody dosen't blow smoke up your arse you get all pissy about it.   You are much older than

You cant talk to him like that, dont you know he has got a porsche.......................or did he mean porch? lol

Posted Images

I feel sorry for the young kid that was kindly given a lamp by someone off here. Only to have it burn out when he plugged it in... He was buzzing, now he's devo'd...

Why don't you give him one then. :thumbs:

Why would i do that... I feel sorry for a pal who is being evicted but......

But If i had a spare one BIGJONNY i would..

I feel sorry for the young kid that was kindly given a lamp by someone off here. Only to have it burn out when he plugged it in... He was buzzing, now he's devo'd...

If it was my pal I'd let him stay in my camper. :yes:

And it's just Johnny..........and as they say Russ "talk is cheap" :thumbs:

In the words of a ditsy american college slut........"AWK-WARDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!"........... :whistling:

What the f**k has a camper van got to do with a lamp.... How old are you.. Talk is cheap..... its a forum, lol.

I feel sorry for him jonny ok!

Here it is Bigun, just for you.

post-17284-0-46592800-1311232648_thumb.jpg

Edited by runforyourlife

In the words of a ditsy american college slut........"AWK-WARDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!"........... :whistling:

its worse than arguing that black is white mate! Unreal. Maybe i was kidding myself, and i didnt feel sorry for him....

its worse than arguing that black is white mate! Unreal. Maybe i was kidding myself, and i didnt feel sorry for him....

Try putting something simple like a photo of a bird up mate and we can guess what it is......surely no one can argue with you then....... :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 3

That's right you didn't feel sorry for him you just like to give the impression you do........you are too far up your own arse to care for feck all but yourself. :whistling:

• Like 12

I feel a bit sorry for myself that the pikeys took my 4x4 last summer and cleared me out of my lamp, all my locators, coat, nets, shovels, roe sack all told about £1800 worth of kit but as they say............thats life

If your that f*****g bothered, get his address and buy him a new lamp yourself........I will have a heap of stuff while your at it.

• Like 2

Can't he drive the camper van into the field and put the main beam on?

:D

That was a joke.....what's with all these angry people on here every time RFYL puts a post up????

There is a chance the person who sold it didn't know it had a fault though bud, sometimes it happens.

I bought a second hand blow up doll once and it ended up flying round the room on first hammering....what can I say, I was just too big :toast: .......PS. that was also, a joke!

Can't he drive the camper van into the field and put the main beam on?

:D

That was a joke.....what's with all these angry people on here every time RFYL puts a post up????

There is a chance the person who sold it didn't know it had a fault though bud, sometimes it happens.

I bought a second hand blow up doll once and it ended up flying round the room on first hammering....what can I say, I was just too big :toast: .......PS. that was also, a joke!

and PS. I was also devo'd :laugh: